Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• strange low cost camera

Hello everybody!
    As I'm brand new to this forum I would like to say hello at first ..if it not a correct directory please move to correct one...
    I'm now on short Christmas holidays in Athens and recently buy a action cam (second in my life).... I have clone on SJ4000 since 3yers now but I I found recently pretty cheep camera... for 24Euro in a market between carrots
    Can anybody will be so pleased to help me witch model is this camera ? ...Its says on the box action camera 1080p/30FPS... Quality is of the picture is s##t while overall looking is super.. ,lcd 2" is rather good...it have Wi-Fi access an I can easily put connection via android app Go Plus Cam....
    The main question is: Can I upgrade the firmware (currently 20180418 v1.0) and boost the quality of this camera? I believe that it can record 60 fps in HD mode.... now it have 1080i /30fps or 720p/30fps
    chipset is MPF9R64.00 other second chipset is SV6030P.... I have upload pictures...
    thx Radek

Originally posted by Radek View Post
    The main question is: Can I upgrade the firmware (currently 20180418 v1.0) and boost the quality of this camera?
    Your cam is based on a low-end Generalplus chipset and probably uses an 1.3Mp sensor. So, I don't think the image quality can be boosted here.
    Donate here if you want to support this site.

Email me if you have any offers, requests or ideas.

Comment

Nutsey thanks for reply. I almost bricked this camera...anyway I will have spare parts for my SJ4000...and now this camera will be recording a road in my car...

Comment

• nutsey
        nutsey commented
        Editing a comment
        Could you share a sample video? I wonder how bad it is.

Here is the folder with different samples 720 and 1080.
      https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...zDHUdZMyh1Cclk

Comment

Hello!
        I'm also brand new to the action camera topic and it happend I bought this low cost camera, exactly the same (in Greek market between carrots).
        I turned it on and tried, everything was ok (for this price). But after long winter that I didn't use camera at all, now it has white screen problem: video is working, screen - no. My laptop doesn't recognise camera, so I can only put info directly to the memory card.
        Maybe somebody can advice what can I do (except to buy normal camera)? What model is close to this one?
        Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X