White screen and Always Wifi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White screen and Always Wifi

Hi, firstable sorry for my english, after this, i have a Excelvan Q8 and i am having a problem, when i turn on the camera the screen is white, the camera works correctly because i have tried to record and everything is ok but i can't view the menu, what can i do?
    the second question is, what for is "always wifi"? Well, thank you for Youtube i have got turn on the WiFi and acces to the configuration from the mobile and i show the option "Always WiFi", in that option i can see SSID, LAST PASSWORD, and NEW PASSWORD (two times), what for is that option? To change the wifi password or to have Always ON the WiFi?

Hello Was the screen white always?...even new from in the package?... where did you buy it from?... did you already try to load (flash) different firmware into the camera?

I don't know "always wifi". Maybe that is ' wifi always on ' switch. What wifi app on your smartphone are you using?

Don't load other firmware yet. Please make a backup copy of the firmware that is inside your camera now. Share the file here via google-drive or dropbox. Watch this tutorial video:

link - https://youtu.be/QrhPxpFFMrc?t=1

After you share your firmware here, we can try to find a solution to the white-screen problem.

Comment

Thanks for your reply, i bougth it from AliExpress, and the first day works perfect, but after some hours when i turn on it the screen was White, because may be i'send back to the seller, but i have to pay the "send service". I didn't try load another firm, i'm affair.
      I am using XDV but in spanish language, i have that option just below of Wifi (on-off).

Comment

• petesimon
        petesimon commented
        Editing a comment
        i recommend to NOT get an Allwinner V3 camera. so if you can, i recommend to at least get a F68 Novatek or F88 Novatek camera from Aliexpress / Banggood / Gearbest / or other.
    Working...
    X