Returning mine, few firmware options and hardware seems to be failing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returning mine, few firmware options and hardware seems to be failing

I received a Vermico 4k camera by mail and the video 4k and 1080p is stuttery and audio does no stay in sync in Adobe Premiere.

Now I am hesitant of buying one of these and I am too poor to own a gopro.

model = bodalong4k30imx179s-sdv IMX179s

date is 2017-11-13 4: 0:38

I tried several suggested firmware updates and the video, when it worked, still stutters and was out of sync.

My question is what is the best brand of Allwinner cams with the most versions of compatible firmware options and the best software written for it?

I managed to get the original firmware back on it after a lot of trial and error.

I really tried to make this work but it kept coming down to the fact that the video was totally badly written this problem persisted on two different class 3 Sandisk SD cards.

Please let me know the very best one of these cameras to buy that has the best lenses, hardware software (win 10 drivers) and perks, also economical.

• deal for Android-based smartphones and tablets
    • Read speeds of up to 90MB/s; write speeds of up to 60MB/s
    • Recommended by GoPro for use with HERO, HERO3, HERO3+, HERO4, HERO5, and HERO+ LCD
    • UHS speed Class 3 (U3), video speed Class 30 (V30) and Class 10 for 4K UHD and full HD video
    SanDisk Extreme 64GB microSDXC UHS-I Card with Adapter - SDSQXVF-064G-GN6MA
    https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Every video i took with this camera came out corrupted. I unboxed a 1000 dollar drone only to have to send the hour long footage into the recycle bin.

I personally don't think any of these cameras are worth owning...

Comment

Working...
X