X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allwinner V3 software recommendation for Windows/Linux/MacOS

Hello Everyone,

I have a CAMLINK CL-AC40

It works fine via WIFI with Nedis 4k CAM app on android https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/nedi...389766693?mt=8

The thing is I need to capture video via WIFI on my laptop (any laptop, Windows/ Linux or Mac OS ). Unfortunately I was unable to find any kind of software that would do this. I am able to connect my laptop to the cameras Access point, but unable to capture the stream. I was hoping that VLC player would get it via the IP and port 6666, but no luck. Nether MPC or any other network video player.. Also all commercial and free applications that i tried had failed to detect the camera or get any kind of live view.

Question :

Did anyone managed to successfully get video via WIFI from these cameras on a windows/linux/mac computers ?
    If so. What software did you use ?

Thank you

Camera details:
    SoC:
    Allwinner V3
    Product:
    weixing179-sdv
    Manufacturer:
    lzm
    Short id:
    weixing
    OEM id:
    camlink
    Camera type:
    FW orig. date:
    FW mod. date:
    Camera name:
    CL-AC40
    Version:
    20170915V3.3
    LCD model:
    gc9305
    LCD resolution:
    320x240
    LCD count:
    Sensor model:
    imx179

Comment

• Radiocom100
      Radiocom100 commented
      Editing a comment
      I have the same camera. Just a different name.

BUMP. Anyone

Comment

• petesimon
      petesimon commented
      Editing a comment
      stichas
      The thing is I need to capture video via WIFI on my laptop (any laptop, Windows/ Linux or Mac OS ).
      I believe this is not possible unless you hack the camera's firmware data to accomplish your goal OR run special scripts (such as Python) to trick the camera into thinking that you are using a mobile-phone app (SportLook, XDV, etc) while actually using a computer. I suppose a standard RTSP video stream through wifi would be wanted. - Note: I have no idea how to do what I wrote about.
Working...
X