Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rich F60R Allwinner V3 won't show up on PC or Mac

Hello all!

I got my F60R some months ago, and figured I'd start recording with it via OBS, like this guy. It's the exact same camera as this one, with the same specs, looks and menus. I tried to put it in "PC Camera" mode and connected it to a USB 3.0 port on my PC running the latest Windows 10, and it started setting it up as "Android". It's now being recognised as an UVC Camera in Device Manager, and it says it's installed, but I can't access it in any way from "This PC" and it doesn't show up at all in OBS in Windows and Mac. What do? I can upload a firmware backup and some samples tomorrow if you'd like.

Here are some photos of my camera. I've removed the "Rich" sticker that used to be on the top left corner on the front/lens side of the camera.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo 25-05-2019, 20 49 25.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	51.8 KB
ID:	14394Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo 25-05-2019, 20 50 23.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	37.3 KB
ID:	14395Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo 25-05-2019, 20 50 02.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	38.5 KB
ID:	14397Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo 25-05-2019, 20 50 45.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	24.5 KB
ID:	14396Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo 25-05-2019, 20 51 04.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	45.3 KB
ID:	14398

Cheers!
    Last edited by Pluss1; 05-25-2019, 07:13 PM.

/ Bump!

I'm having issues with backing up the firmware. I'm using Windows 10, so I turn off Driver Signature Verification, then I locate the camera in Device Manager, and it says "Android", just like in petesimon's tutorial (https://youtu.be/QrhPxpFFMrc). I try to update the drives, but Windows knows best, and won't let me. What should I do?

Name:	image_2405.png
Views:	94
Size:	112.9 KB
ID:	14400
    Click image for larger version  Name:	image_2391.png Views:	7 Size:	33.5 KB ID:	14391 Click image for larger version  Name:	image_2392.png Views:	7 Size:	58.5 KB ID:	14392Click image for larger version  Name:	image_2393.png Views:	7 Size:	47.9 KB ID:	14393
    Last edited by Pluss1; 05-25-2019, 07:19 PM.

Comment

I just realized the post title may be somewhat misleading. I wish to do following with my camera:
      1. Backup my firmware and upload it here
      2. Update the firmware to the newest one available
      3. Use it as a webcamera / PC camera on my Windows 10 machine
      Here are some photos of the menus as well:

Name:	Photo 25-05-2019, 21 20 00.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	34.8 KB
ID:	14403Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo 25-05-2019, 21 20 19.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	43.3 KB
ID:	14404Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo 25-05-2019, 21 21 06.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	43.3 KB
ID:	14405Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo 25-05-2019, 21 21 32.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	40.4 KB
ID:	14406Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo 25-05-2019, 21 22 02.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	49.0 KB
ID:	14407

Comment

use USB 2.0 not 3.0 ports and cables. use USBDeview https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/usb_devices_view.html to install/uninstall/modify USB drivers. Links to different drivers are in the description box of the youtube backup video. or try this link
        https://www.dropbox.com/sh/aylp0e0u6...J0pUdC4ba?dl=0
        Search in youtube for USDDeview or just search google to find blogs and forums for USBDeview.

power on the camera, connect the camera to to computer via USB 2.0 port and cable, and be sure that adb (.exe) and adb support library files are installed, open command prompt (or Terminal), and switch to the directory folder where adb files are and do these commands, and tell me what output you see.
        Code:
        adb kill-server
        adb devices -l

Comment

I've now connected the camera to a USB 2.0 port with the included 2.0 cable. I did some research about USBDview for a couple of hours on both YouTube and Google, and the most relevant post regarding deleting old drivers was this one. I fired up USBDview and here are the devices currently listed:
          Click image for larger version  Name:	Uten navn.png Views:	0 Size:	46.7 KB ID:	14418

It seems the camera is listed as 3 separate devices, and that one of them isn't being recognized, as it's showing up as "Unrecognized Device" in Device Manager. I tried to "Uninstall" the ADB Device in USBDview, but it doesn't seem to solve the issue. I also tried using ADB Driver Installer 2.0, included in the folder you linked me, but it says the ADB driver for the device is already installed. Is this a dead end or am I doing it wrong?

Edit: Attached a full USBDview report of previously mentioned devices: USB Devices List.rar

Edit 2: I'm trying to make this work on my Mac, and I've managed to grab some more information, although I'm a beginner in Terminal.

Code:
          Bjorns-MacBook-Pro-Early-2013:~ pluss1$ /Users/pluss1/Desktop/Allwinner/backup-script-MacOSX/adb -d

Android Debug Bridge version 1.0.39

Version 0.0.1-4500957

Installed as /Users/pluss1/Desktop/Allwinner/backup-script-MacOSX/adb

Bjorns-MacBook-Pro-Early-2013:~ pluss1$ /Users/pluss1/Desktop/Allwinner/backup-script-MacOSX/adb devices -l

List of devices attached

20080411               device usb:337641472X product:jiejun1gddrimx179s_sdv model:SoftwinerEvb device:jiejun1gddrimx179s-sdv transport_id:1
          I'm trying to run the backup script, but it doesn't work. I could need some guidance to figure out what I'm doing wrong here.

Code:
          Bjorns-MacBook-Pro-Early-2013:backup-script-MacOSX pluss1$ /Users/pluss1/Desktop/Allwinner/backup-script-MacOSX/backup.sh

Allwinner V3 action cam firmware backup script by nutsey for GoPrawn.com

Be sure you have a SD card inserted into the camera.

Press any key to continue...

Backing up firmware files...

==========================================================

* daemon not running; starting now at tcp:5037

* daemon started successfully

remount succeeded

Backup folder created.

/system/bin/sh: dd: not found

Block 0 copied.

Block 1 copied.

Block 2 copied.

Block 3 copied.

Block 4 copied.

Block 5 copied.

Block 6 copied.

/mnt/extsd/backup/: 0 files pulled.

All blocks downloaded.

==========================================================

Building full_img.fex...

cat: 0-uboot.img: No such file or directory

cat: 1-boot.img: No such file or directory

cat: 2-system.img: No such file or directory

cat: 3-config.img: No such file or directory

cat: 4-blogo.img: No such file or directory

cat: 5-slogo.img: No such file or directory

cat: 6-env.img: No such file or directory

Done. Check BACKUP folder of SD Card.

Compressing backup files...

zip warning: name not matched: backup/0-uboot.img

zip warning: name not matched: backup/1-boot.img

zip warning: name not matched: backup/2-system.img

zip warning: name not matched: backup/3-config.img

zip warning: name not matched: backup/4-blogo.img

zip warning: name not matched: backup/5-slogo.img

zip warning: name not matched: backup/6-env.img

adding: backup/full_img.fex (stored 0%)

enter new zip file comment (end with .):

Done. Files compressed into backup.zip file on computer.

Press any key to exit...
          Edit 3: I've now tried to uninstall all three devices multiple times, making "Android" change name to "ADB Device" in Device Manager, but nothing works. Windows always manages to find the ADB driver and tells me it has the best one. Here are the drivers for my Chinese action camera:

Click image for larger version  Name:	unknown2.png Views:	2 Size:	19.7 KB ID:	14426

The bottom one is for the ADB Device, which always has a purple icon next to it. I have to find WinUSB.sys and delete it by hand, I just don't know where it is. I'm starting to regret I didn't buy a GoPro now, lol.
          Last edited by Pluss1; 05-26-2019, 12:29 PM.

Comment

• petesimon
            petesimon commented
            Editing a comment
            good work mate! i'm not sure about how to fix ADB drivers. Allwinner ADB drivers are tricky. so maybe just try to uninstall all ADB drivers by USBDeview and also by Windows Device Manager and then find and delete the .INF file(s) in C:\Windows\inf folder associate with Allwinner ADB device(s). I use this command in command-prompt:
            Code:
            findstr /i "adb" *.inf
            finally clean the registry with Wise Registry Cleaner and reboot Windows. and install an ADB driver but maybe avoid the F60B driver
            some allwinner cameras may not have a proper "sh" or "dd" binary in the firmware. So you could use busybox-armv7l binary from https://busybox.net/downloads/binaries/1.21.1/ to do the "dd" command on the camera. insert an sdcard into the Mac computer (be sure it's formatted FAT32), download the busybox-armv7l file and copy it to the / root folder of the sdcard and rename it to "busybox". insert this sdcard into the camera. connect the camera to Mac by USB computer. and do these commands:
            Code:
            #comment: adb is on the computer
            adb kill-server
            adb start-server
            adb root
            adb remount
            adb shell cd /
            adb shell rm -r /mnt/extsd/backup
            adb shell mkdir /mnt/extsd/backup
            adb shell chmod 755 /busybox
            adb shell /busybox dd if=/dev/block/mtdblock0 of=/mnt/extsd/backup/0-uboot.img
            adb shell /busybox dd if=/dev/block/mtdblock1 of=/mnt/extsd/backup/1-boot.img
            adb shell /busybox dd if=/dev/block/mtdblock0 of=/mnt/extsd/backup/2-system.img
            adb shell /busybox dd if=/dev/block/mtdblock0 of=/mnt/extsd/backup/3-config.img
            adb shell /busybox dd if=/dev/block/mtdblock0 of=/mnt/extsd/backup/4-blogo.img
            adb shell /busybox dd if=/dev/block/mtdblock0 of=/mnt/extsd/backup/5-slogo.img
            adb shell /busybox dd if=/dev/block/mtdblock0 of=/mnt/extsd/backup/6-env.img
            adb pull /mnt/extsd/backup
            cd ./backup
            cat 0-uboot.img 1-boot.img 2-system.img 3-config.img 4-blogo.img 5-slogo.img 6-env.img > full_img.fex
            cd ..
            zip -9v ./backup.zip backup/0-uboot.img backup/1-boot.img backup/2-system.img backup/3-config.img backup/4-blogo.img backup/5-slogo.img backup/6-env.img backup/full_img.fex
            by the way, this command "adb push ./busybox /busybox" also puts a busybox file onto the sdcard

i don't have a Mac or Linux setup, but i think the backup data should be in the current folder of the computer and also on the sdcard in "backup"

I have deleted the devices in USBDview and Device Manager. Then I tried to do
          Code:
          findstr /i "adb" *.inf
          in both CMD and PowerShell (Admin), and I get the same results:

Name:	unknown.png
Views:	74
Size:	114.7 KB
ID:	14428

Comment

• petesimon
            petesimon commented
            Editing a comment
            .INF file(s) are in C:\Windows\inf folder, but not in the C:\Windows\System32

do Windows key + R key to open a RUN box, and do these commands. but press and hold CTRL and SHIFT keys and click OK button on the Run box for the "cmd" command because you will need administrator privileges to delete an .inf file.

Code:
            cmd
            C:
            cd \Windows\INF
            findstr /i "adb" *.inf
            you should see one ore more files such as "oem40.inf"
            choose the right oem inf file and delete it. be careful 🤓
            Last edited by petesimon; 05-26-2019, 10:55 PM.

Okay. Here's the output. Can you identify which one I should delete petesimon?

Name:	unknown.png
Views:	75
Size:	15.0 KB
ID:	14445

Comment

• petesimon
            petesimon commented
            Editing a comment
            good work. no i can't identify which one to delete. you must read inside each INF file to see which INF contains "allwinner" or similar word. but the Synaptics files are probably _not_ the files to delete.

anyway, try the other commands in comment #5.1 on your Mac when you can 🤓
            Last edited by petesimon; 05-27-2019, 06:32 AM.

I have found the correct INF file! And it's none of the above. You can see that USBDview specifies which driver each of the USB devices are using in my last USBDview screenshot. Under Driver Filename it says WinUSB.sys, so I searched for "WinUSB" in INF and found two files. I read the contents, and it says ADB in there. The problem is, Windows won't let me delete them, even after I made myself the owner of the file and gave every permission at user and admin level.

I thought I was going to give the Terminal commands a chance, but my Mac said it can't read the drive when I plugged it in via my card reader. So I plugged it in my Windows machine to check the format, and it says "FAT32" in Explorer, and it only gives me the option to format it to exFAT or NTFS. So I thought I'd force format it to FAT32 in CMD, and it gave me this:

Name:	image_2427.png
Views:	71
Size:	34.9 KB
ID:	14465

Comment

• petesimon
            petesimon commented
            Editing a comment
            okay WinUSB. good work! you may need to reboot into windows 'safe mode' and/or do some other magic to be able to fully delete any .inf files inside C:\Windows\inf folder.

Most Mac OS since version 10.1 can at least read FAT32 storage devices. Try the Apple "Disc Utility" app. Also, there are freeware tools that lets Mac OS read various storage formats. For example - https://osxfuse.github.io/

what is the device for drive letter P: ? -- is that a 64gb sdcard? Don't erase an important hard disk! haha But if you want to format the 64gb (or larger) sdcard as FAT32 then use fat32format (guiformat) http://www.ridgecrop.demon.co.uk/guiformat.htm or use a command line in Mac OS http://osxdaily.com/2016/08/30/erase...mand-line-mac/

Hi! It worked using fat32format Windows GUI version. I took out the memory card and popped in in the Mac after format, renamed the drive "busybox", renamed the busybox-armv7l file to "busybox" and copied it to root, popped it out of the card reader and into the camera, plugged the camera in and powered on. I chose the charging option and did following in Terminal:

Code:
          Bjorns-MacBook-Pro-Early-2013:~ pluss1$ /Users/pluss1/Desktop/Allwinner/backup-script-MacOSX/adb devices -l

List of devices attached

List of devices attached

20080411               device usb:336592896X product:jiejun1gddrimx179s_sdv model:SoftwinerEvb device:jiejun1gddrimx179s-sdv transport_id:1

Bjorns-MacBook-Pro-Early-2013:~ pluss1$ /Users/pluss1/Desktop/Allwinner/backup-script-MacOSX/adb kill-server

Bjorns-MacBook-Pro-Early-2013:~ pluss1$ /Users/pluss1/Desktop/Allwinner/backup-script-MacOSX/adb start-server

Bjorns-MacBook-Pro-Early-2013:~ pluss1$ /Users/pluss1/Desktop/Allwinner/backup-script-MacOSX/adb root

adbd is already running as root

Bjorns-MacBook-Pro-Early-2013:~ pluss1$ /Users/pluss1/Desktop/Allwinner/backup-script-MacOSX/adb remount

remount succeeded

Bjorns-MacBook-Pro-Early-2013:~ pluss1$ /Users/pluss1/Desktop/Allwinner/backup-script-MacOSX/adb shell cd /

Bjorns-MacBook-Pro-Early-2013:~ pluss1$ /Users/pluss1/Desktop/Allwinner/backup-script-MacOSX/adb shell rm -r /mnt/extsd/backup

rm failed for /mnt/extsd/backup, No such file or directory

Bjorns-MacBook-Pro-Early-2013:~ pluss1$ /Users/pluss1/Desktop/Allwinner/backup-script-MacOSX/adb shell mkdir /mnt/extsd/backup

Bjorns-MacBook-Pro-Early-2013:~ pluss1$ /Users/pluss1/Desktop/Allwinner/backup-script-MacOSX/adb shell chmod 755 /busybox

Unable to chmod /busybox: No such file or directory

Bjorns-MacBook-Pro-Early-2013:~ pluss1$ /Users/pluss1/Desktop/Allwinner/backup-script-MacOSX/adb shell /busybox dd if=/dev/block/mtdblock0 of=/mnt/extsd/backup/0-uboot.img

/system/bin/sh: /busybox: not found

Bjorns-MacBook-Pro-Early-2013:~ pluss1$ /Users/pluss1/Desktop/Allwinner/backup-script-MacOSX/adb push ./busybox /busybox

adb: error: cannot stat './busybox': No such file or directory
          In other words, it didn't go very well.

Comment

• petesimon
            petesimon commented
            Editing a comment
            try these commands to put "busybox" file on your sdcard. so first insert the sdcard into the camera (not Mac/Windows computer). change "computerfolder" to the correct folder/directory path on your computer to where busybox is located. I don't have a Mac, so i don't know 😛
            Code:
            adb kill-server
            adb start-server
            adb root
            adb remount
            adb push /computerfolder/busybox /busybox
            adb shell ls -l /busybox
            after you put busybox on your sdcard then do:
            Code:
            adb shell cd /
            adb shell chmod 755 /busybox
            adb shell /busybox dd if=/dev/block/mtdblock0 of=/mnt/extsd/backup/0-uboot.img
            #comment: do more commands as listed above in post #5 ...

• petesimon
            petesimon commented
            Editing a comment
            comment post #9.2

an alternative to "busybox" and "dd" is to just use the "adb pull" command many times. This should work on Windows, Linux and Mac (and be sure that "adb" and "zip" tools are installed correctly).

Code:
            adb kill-server
            adb start-server
            adb root
            adb remount
            adb pull /dev/block/mtdblock0 0-uboot.img
            echo Block 0 'uboot' copied.
            adb pull /dev/block/mtdblock1 1-boot.img
            echo Block 1 'boot' copied.
            adb pull /dev/block/mtdblock2 2-system.img
            echo Block 2 'system' copied.
            adb pull /dev/block/mtdblock3 3-config.img
            echo Block 3 'config' copied.
            adb pull /dev/block/mtdblock4 4-blogo.img
            echo Block 4 'blogo' copied.
            adb pull /dev/block/mtdblock5 5-slogo.img
            echo Block 5 'slogo' copied.
            adb pull /dev/block/mtdblock6 6-env.img
            cat 0-uboot.img 1-boot.img 2-system.img 3-config.img 4-blogo.img 5-slogo.img 6-env.img > full_img.fex
            zip -9v backup.zip 0-uboot.img 1-boot.img 2-system.img 3-config.img 4-blogo.img 5-slogo.img 6-env.img full_img.fex
            #comment:  now new files should on your computer, in the current folder/directory.
            #comment:  the next few commands show you where the files are and what files exist.
            #comment: "pwd" and "ls" are for Linux/Mac. but "cd" and "dir" are for Windows. 
            pwd
            ls -l backup.zip 0-uboot.img 1-boot.img 2-system.img 3-config.img 4-blogo.img 5-slogo.img 6-env.img full_img.fex backup.zip
            if you now have "backup.zip" then open this "backup.zip" in a Mac archive tool and test it for integrity. for example use Keka https://www.keka.io/en/ , and share backup.zip on google-drive or Mac icloud storage and put the link here
            Last edited by petesimon; 06-09-2019, 01:19 PM.

FINALLY! It worked! Thanks a lot for all the help and patience. Link: backup.zip. Here's what I did:

Code:
          Bjorns-MacBook-Pro-Early-2013:~ pluss1$ /Users/pluss1/Desktop/Allwinner/backup-script-MacOSX/adb kill-server

Bjorns-MacBook-Pro-Early-2013:~ pluss1$ /Users/pluss1/Desktop/Allwinner/backup-script-MacOSX/adb start-server

Bjorns-MacBook-Pro-Early-2013:~ pluss1$ /Users/pluss1/Desktop/Allwinner/backup-script-MacOSX/adb root

adbd is already running as root

Bjorns-MacBook-Pro-Early-2013:~ pluss1$ /Users/pluss1/Desktop/Allwinner/backup-script-MacOSX/adb push /Users/pluss1/Desktop/Allwinner/busybox /busybox

/Users/pluss1/Desktop/Allwinner/busybo...ed. 4.5 MB/s (1109128 bytes in 0.235s)

Bjorns-MacBook-Pro-Early-2013:~ pluss1$ /Users/pluss1/Desktop/Allwinner/backup-script-MacOSX/adb shell ls -l /busybox

-rw-rw-rw- root     root      1109128 2019-05-27 20:09 busybox

Bjorns-MacBook-Pro-Early-2013:~ pluss1$ /Users/pluss1/Desktop/Allwinner/backup-script-MacOSX/adb shell cd /

Bjorns-MacBook-Pro-Early-2013:~ pluss1$ /Users/pluss1/Desktop/Allwinner/backup-script-MacOSX/adb shell chmod 755 /busybox

Bjorns-MacBook-Pro-Early-2013:~ pluss1$ /Users/pluss1/Desktop/Allwinner/backup-script-MacOSX/adb pull /dev/block/mtdblock0 0-uboot.img

/dev/block/mtdblock0: 1 file pulled. 2.2 MB/s (262144 bytes in 0.112s)

Bjorns-MacBook-Pro-Early-2013:~ pluss1$ /Users/pluss1/Desktop/Allwinner/backup-script-MacOSX/adb pull /dev/block/mtdblock1 1-boot.img

/dev/block/mtdblock1: 1 file pulled. 2.3 MB/s (2621440 bytes in 1.065s)

Bjorns-MacBook-Pro-Early-2013:~ pluss1$ /Users/pluss1/Desktop/Allwinner/backup-script-MacOSX/adb pull /dev/block/mtdblock2 2-system.img

/dev/block/mtdblock2: 1 file pulled. 2.2 MB/s (4718592 bytes in 2.058s)

Bjorns-MacBook-Pro-Early-2013:~ pluss1$ /Users/pluss1/Desktop/Allwinner/backup-script-MacOSX/adb pull /dev/block/mtdblock3 3-config.img

/dev/block/mtdblock3: 1 file pulled. 2.2 MB/s (327680 bytes in 0.143s)

Bjorns-MacBook-Pro-Early-2013:~ pluss1$ /Users/pluss1/Desktop/Allwinner/backup-script-MacOSX/adb pull /dev/block/mtdblock4 4-blogo.img

/dev/block/mtdblock4: 1 file pulled. 1.9 MB/s (65536 bytes in 0.033s)

Bjorns-MacBook-Pro-Early-2013:~ pluss1$ /Users/pluss1/Desktop/Allwinner/backup-script-MacOSX/adb pull /dev/block/mtdblock5 5-slogo.img

/dev/block/mtdblock5: 1 file pulled. 1.8 MB/s (65536 bytes in 0.036s)

Bjorns-MacBook-Pro-Early-2013:~ pluss1$ /Users/pluss1/Desktop/Allwinner/backup-script-MacOSX/adb pull /dev/block/mtdblock6 6-env.img

Bjorns-MacBook-Pro-Early-2013:~ pluss1$ cat 0-uboot.img 1-boot.img 2-system.img 3-config.img 4-blogo.img 5-slogo.img 6-env.img > full_img.fex

Bjorns-MacBook-Pro-Early-2013:~ pluss1$ zip -9v backup.zip 0-uboot.img 1-boot.img 2-system.img 3-config.img 4-blogo.img 5-slogo.img 6-env.img full_img.fex

adding: 0-uboot.img (in=262144) (out=103735) (deflated 60%)

adding: 1-boot.img (in=2621440) (out=2563840) (deflated 2%)

adding: 2-system.img (in=4718592) (out=4618760) (deflated 2%)

adding: 3-config.img (in=327680) (out=24656) (deflated 92%)

adding: 4-blogo.img (in=65536) (out=27477) (deflated 58%)

adding: 5-slogo.img (in=65536) (out=27477) (deflated 58%)

adding: 6-env.img (in=65536) (out=1450) (deflated 98%)

adding: full_img.fex (in=8126464) (out=7367535) (deflated 9%)

total bytes=16252928, compressed=14734930 -> 9% savings

Bjorns-MacBook-Pro-Early-2013:~ pluss1$ pwd

/Users/pluss1

Bjorns-MacBook-Pro-Early-2013:~ pluss1$ ls -l backup.zip 0-uboot.img 1-boot.img 2-system.img 3-config.img 4-blogo.img 5-slogo.img 6-env.img full_img.fex backup.zip

-rw-r--r--  1 pluss1  staff    262144 Jun 10 00:44 0-uboot.img

-rw-r--r--  1 pluss1  staff   2621440 Jun 10 00:45 1-boot.img

-rw-r--r--  1 pluss1  staff   4718592 Jun 10 00:45 2-system.img

-rw-r--r--  1 pluss1  staff    327680 Jun 10 00:45 3-config.img

-rw-r--r--  1 pluss1  staff     65536 Jun 10 00:45 4-blogo.img

-rw-r--r--  1 pluss1  staff     65536 Jun 10 00:45 5-slogo.img

-rw-r--r--  1 pluss1  staff     65536 Jun 10 00:45 6-env.img

-rw-r--r--  1 pluss1  staff  14736152 Jun 10 00:47 backup.zip

-rw-r--r--  1 pluss1  staff  14736152 Jun 10 00:47 backup.zip

-rw-r--r--  1 pluss1  staff   8126464 Jun 10 00:47 full_img.fex

Comment

• petesimon
            petesimon commented
            Editing a comment
            great! well done! Hm, i see that you didn't actually use "busybox" to create backup files, but so what... the "adb pull" commands worked just fine anyway. Your f/w info is below. I use this set of scripts (in Windows) to get info about your f/w. https://www.dropbox.com/s/6n6f4i8r3u...26464.zip?dl=0
            Someday I'll use my 2nd laptop with Linux installed to 'port' the Windows batch files (.bat) as shell (.sh) scripts for Linux/Unix.

The "Version" and "LCD" of your camera are uncommon to my knowledge. So, it's all good, yeah, thanks for sharing !!!
            Code:
            Product:  
               jiejun1gddrimx179s-sdv
            Manufacturer:  
               lzm
            Short id:  
               zhongxing
            OEM id:  
               zhongxing
            Camera type:  
               lp6182
            FW orig. date: