V3 Action Camera update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V3 Action Camera update

Hello.. I just bought from second hand cheap 4k action camera.. But i need update it.. Is any good person here, to help me, how to do it? Thank you so much

I dont know, which firmware is it or model.. But its cheap camera.. Someone can help please? How to update it and for best firmware? Thank you so much

Comment

• nutsey
      nutsey commented
      Editing a comment
      Please provide more details. Several photos showing your cam's UI would be ok to start with...

I want.. But my phone dont want make lower size.. 😔

Comment

Just screenshot of my phone is low size of picture 😔

Comment

I found model is D200
      Version: 20171019V3.3
      Updated: 20171019
      And manufacturer is empty

Comment

I had to make screenshot from another website.. I have same menu, just version is different.. I have version 20171019V3.3..

Comment

• petesimon
          petesimon commented
          Editing a comment
          thanks. but there are no actual "updates". be sure to backup the original firmware first. so you could change the firmware and maybe the camera features would change and/or the video quality would be better.

first follow this video to backup the firmware - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrhPxpFFMrc&t=1

And which firmware do you think, will be best for my type of Action Camera..? Could u help me, how to do it? Thank you so much

Comment

• petesimon
          petesimon commented
          Editing a comment
          you must backup and share your firmware here first. we can get details from the firmware. you can watch the video link shown above.
      Working...
      X