Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ele Elecam Explorer 4k bricked, restore old firm doesn't work (anymore) please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ele Elecam Explorer 4k bricked, restore old firm doesn't work (anymore) please help

Hey there,

was a happy customer with my Explorer 4k, but was searching for months at the elephone sit for new firmwares. I don's believe they will bring out new stuff on this cam, so was interested in this Goprawn initiative. The main reason for a new firmware foir me was the possible addition for a dashcam modus (start the car, the cam wil power on and starts recording), I miss this on my cam.
    The firmware on my cam was
    Model: Explorer
    Version: 20151116V10
    Updated: 20151116
    Manufacturer: Elephone

I tried several versions: from the section with Omnivision OV4689 sensor.The first one worked, but gave me no new features, So I was curious to the Crane versions. I know I was taking a risk because this could work because the fact of a different LCD module.
    And indeed, mirror screen and very black. Reverting to the old firmware worked however. So I tried a new one: saem result, but now the cam freezes after pushing the button on confirm the new firmware.
    Any halp for me?
    thanks in advance!!

Great news! PhoenixSuit helped me out. The cam is back alive :-) So this post can be archived.

Comment

• petesimon
      petesimon commented
      Editing a comment
      if you have a backup of the cam's original/factory firmware, can you please share it here. thanks.

• BoaEnergia
      BoaEnergia commented
      Editing a comment
      I have the same problem, can you help me?

• petesimon
      petesimon commented
      Editing a comment
      BoaEnergia - what camera do you have? Post pictures and details of your camera.

a minha elecam explorer 4k wifi so acende led nada mais
    alguem ajuda ?????

Comment

• thalesqueiroz
      thalesqueiroz commented
      Editing a comment
      Fez a atualização da camera e por isso ficou assim?

Comment

• petesimon
      petesimon commented
      Editing a comment
      *** Note for everyone *** The video is for ELITE cameras that have a Novatek 96660 chipset inside, but the video is not for Allwinner V3 cameras.
Working...
X