Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Allwinner V3/s + IMX179/s, OV4689 and GC2023 action cameras.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Marcin" sent this firmware to me. Download it here - http://pc.cd/k367 . It is similar to post #479 - https://www.goprawn.com/forum/allwin...=8644#post8644
    Code:
    SoC:  
       Allwinner V3 
    Product:  
       haoyibo imx179s-sdv
    Manufacturer:  
       yj
    Short id:  
       haoyibo
    OEM id:  
       mycam4kactive
    Camera type:  
       lp6182
    FW orig. date:  
    FW mod. date:  
    Camera name:  
          (?)
    Version:  
       20170720V2.2
    LCD model:  
       st9341
    LCD resolution:  
       320x240  
    LCD count:  
    Sensor model:  
       imx179s
    Sensor modules (drivers):
       imx179s , imx179 , ov4689_sdv
    Wifi:
       8189es
    Logo:
       mycam4k active
    logo Click image for larger version

Name:	on-logo.jpg
Views:	1273
Size:	12.6 KB
ID:	13563

Comment

• Hello. I have this camera: Sencor 3CAM 4K03WR
      It has the identical menu to the class of camera discussed in this thread. It looks like it's available in countries of Eastern Europe. The price tag on the camera was 89.- euro
      Here's the link to firmware I backed up from the camera (backup.cmd worked, didn't need to use backup2.cmd):
      https://drive.google.com/open?id=19XiPmC7vIVFKVDdRxxYDW_ju1tuy3aIZ
      The quality is much more to be desired, it's too blurry for my expectations. Maybe out of focus lens?
      If there's more interest I can upload sample videos.

Code:
      Code:
      Product:  
         jufukangimx179s-sdv
      Manufacturer:  
         lzm
      Short id:  
         jufukang
      OEM id:  
         sencor
      Camera type:  
         lp6182
      FW orig. date:  
      FW mod. date:  
      Camera name:  
         4K03WR
      Version:  
         4K03WR20170209
      LCD model:  
         st9341fxst
      LCD resolution:  
         320x240  
      LCD count:  
      Sensor model:  
         imx179s

Click image for larger version

Name:	on-logo.jpg
Views:	1188
Size:	6.1 KB
ID:	13575

*Edit: found the UNFEX/REFEX scripts pack link, used appropriately.
      Last edited by rossos; 02-18-2019, 06:45 AM. Reason: *Edit: found the UNFEX/REFEX scripts pack link, used appropriately.

Comment

• nutsey
        nutsey commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi,

Thanks for sharing your backup! Yes, please upload some samples to a file sharing site.

• rossos
        rossos commented
        Editing a comment
        Sure!
        Here's a folder with still images and video: https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?c...83APH2L5cpEF4X

In your experience with this type of hardware is there a potential for improvement in my case?
        If yes, I would be glad to hear it.

• Good Morning. Today I registered in the forum after reading the 42 pages translated with google.

A few weeks ago without being registered in the forum I uploaded the firmware of my camera excelvan q8. Petesimon put the link in post # 608 https://www.goprawn.com/forum/allwin...3371#post13371

Unfortunately the camera no longer turns on. You have a hardware problem I bought an F60B.

Yesterday I received my new camera F60B >> https://www.gearbest.com/action-came...63#goodsDetail

I do not have dropbox, but I made a backup of the camera and I have uploaded it to https://my.pcloud.com/#page=puplink&...T4RugV74ujenX0

This is the information extracted:

Product:
      1 errors occurred.
      Manufacturer:
      1 errors occurred.
      FW date:
      1 errors occurred.
      Camera name:
      1 errors occurred.
      Version:
      1 errors occurred.
      LCD model:
      st7789v
      LCD resolution:
      1 errors occurred.
      Sensor model:
      imx179

Not all the information is released. There are many mistakes.

The full_img.fex firmware is small (7,798,784 bytes). I used the tool "unfex-scripts-getfwinfo_20171029_small_fw" because "unfex-scripts" did not work.

The camera has the XDV logo.
      Wifi does not work with the XDV app, but it does work with the SportLook app.
      It has motion detection.
      The colors of the recording are a bit muted they lack vitality.

I bought this camera because reading the forum I checked that it is one of the cameras that you worked with, but maybe gearbest make changes.

Ahh, I could not install "F60B_ADB_driver". Windows 10 says that the current driver is newer and there is no downgrade option.

Questions:

- Why do not I get the complete information with getfwinfo.bat? It only shows LCD model and Sensor model. (Also first I had to run unfex.bat and then getfwinfo.bat to get the information, getfwinfo does not work directly)?
      - Petesimon, is this camera the same as your F60B?

- Can someone help me to see the complete information?

- This F60B has less video and photo quality than my Escelvan Q8 dead.

- Any firmware that has good results in this F60B?

I attach images.

Thanks in advance.

PS: Forgive my bad English. Everything is a Google gration.
      PS2:

Click image for larger version  Name:	F60B.jpg Views:	0 Size:	70.9 KB ID:	13601Click image for larger version  Name:	Firmware.jpg Views:	0 Size:	121.2 KB ID:	13602Click image for larger version  Name:	Info PhoenixSuite.jpg Views:	0 Size:	230.6 KB ID:	13603Click image for larger version  Name:	Logo.jpg Views:	0 Size:	17.8 KB ID:	13604
      Last edited by sansejodio; 02-21-2019, 10:24 AM.

Comment

• petesimon
        petesimon commented
        Editing a comment
        Download this F/W here - http://pc.cd/lOl
        try different scripts written in this list to get info - https://glot.io/snippets/fcg8vyjyyv/...links-list.txt
        Code:
        SoC: 
           Allwinner V3
        Product: 
           jufukang179-sdv
        Manufacturer: 
           lzm
        Short id: 
           jufukang
        OEM id: 
           zhongxing
        Camera type: 
           YM6182
        FW orig. date: 
        FW mod. date: 
        Camera name: 
           Q8
        Version: 
        LCD model: 
           gc9305
        LCD resolution: 
           320x240 
        LCD count: 
        Sensor model: 
           imx179
        Wifi:
           xradio
        Logo:
           Excelvan

• could someone help me recover an e-boda sj6100 camera? it looks like whatever I do it will not power on, I get a black screen. I tried flashing different firmware versions but without luck. any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance

Comment

• HashVolt
        HashVolt commented
        Editing a comment
        Same here tried flashing many firmwares onto the sj6100 but it is stil

• Originally posted by petesimon View Post
      " Sansejodio " shared this firmware with me. Download it here - http://pc.cd/lOl

FW info
      Code:
      SoC:
      Allwinner V3
      Product:
      jufukang179-sdv
      Manufacturer:
      lzm
      Short id:
      jufukang
      OEM id:
      zhongxing
      Camera type:
      YM6182
      FW orig. date:
      FW mod. date:
      Camera name:
      Q8
      Version:
      LCD model:
      gc9305
      LCD resolution:
      320x240
      LCD count:
      Sensor model:
      imx179
      Wifi:
      xradio
      Logo:
      Excelvan
      click it
      Click image for larger version  Name:	Firmware_Original_ExcelvanQ8_V. 2017.1117_Maker PZ.jpg Views:	297 Size:	99.0 KB ID:	13372
      I tried my new F60B camera to get this information, but I only got the information about the LCD model and the sensor model.
      The rest of the data is empty with error.
      Please, Petesimon, can you tell me how to get all the data?
      Thanks in advance.
      PS: Forgive me for trying to edit my previous post several times, but I do not speak English and I do not clarify with the commands of the forum.
      Now I can not edit it.
      PD2: Please answer me about the previous post.

Comment

• nutsey
        nutsey commented
        Editing a comment
        "Now I can not edit it."
        The anti-spam system works a little bit aggressive. So, please feel free to inform me about such cases.

• PROOF OF MY CHAMBER:

My camera F60B has sharpness problems.

1. The corners are blurred / out of focus.
      2. The center of the screen is well focused, but comes out with a somewhat greenish tone.
      3. When reflected the sun looks like a spider web in the center of the screen with greenish lines.
      4. When reproducing the created Time Lapse, every small interval of time approximately 1 second, it makes a lateral screen movement (as if it were given a blow to the side of the camera). This is possible because these cameras cut and splice the recording every 15 minutes, so when playing the created file the cut / splice of the recording is noted. I will continue doing tests.

I have to say that the F60B has less image quality than my Excelvan Q8 (currently dead).

QUESTIONS:

1. Could the sensor and the lens change the F60B to those of the Excelvan Q8?

2. Is there any better firmware for this camera than the original one (I uploaded it a few days ago where Petesimon said, I indicate it in my previous post) that will solve the image quality?

Thanks in advance.

PS: This forum now has little activity.

Comment

• nutsey
        nutsey commented
        Editing a comment
        1. Cheap (probably plastic lens).
        2. Sensor/lens CRA (chief ray angle) mismatch.
        4. I saw this bug before with some Allwinner cams.

You can swap the lens if it's not glued into its lens holder.

• Digma DiCam 380.

Hello! My Digma firmware (thanks to nutsey ) is a doughter of a "Moritz" camera.
      The menu is fixed, but only RUS / ENG.
      Removed "FOV" and "WiFi", but added "Screen Off".

Excellent DVR with aquabox and other snacks

SoC: Allwinner V3
      Product: zhikang1gddrimx179spq-sdv
      Manufacturer: lzm
      Short id: zhongxing
      OEM id: zhongxing
      Camera type: lp6182
      FW orig. date: 20180410
      FW mod. date: 20170720
      Camera name:
      Version: DC-380 v.1.1
      LCD model: rm68130
      LCD resolution: 220x176
      LCD count: 2
      Sensor model: imx179
      Last edited by AliKonte; 02-24-2019, 03:04 PM.

Comment

• petesimon
        petesimon commented
        Editing a comment
        belated ... thanks for sharing. link here - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kO5...sx1CkVxTE/view
        use these scripts to get info - https://www.dropbox.com/s/6n6f4i8r3u...26464.zip?dl=0

F/W info:
        Code:
        Product:  
           zhikang1gddrimx179spq-sdv
        Manufacturer:  
           lzm
        Short id:  
           zhongxing
        OEM id:  
           zhongxing
        Camera type:  
           lp6182
        FW orig. date:  
        FW mod. date:  
        Camera name:  
           (Digma DiCam 380)
        Version:  
           DC-380 v.1.1
        LCD model (front?):  
           rm68130
        LCD resolution:  
           220x176  
        LCD count:  
        Sensor model:  
           imx179
        Wifi:
           xradio
        Logo:
           DIGMA
        FULL_IMG.FEX size:
           8126464 bytes

• OK. Thank you nutsey.
      I will decide if I disassemble the camera or if I send it back to gearbes for a change

Comment

• Originally posted by sansejodio View Post

I tried my new F60B camera to get this information, but I only got the information about the LCD model and the sensor model.

The rest of the data is empty with error.

Regarding this appointment, I inform you that the problem of the error was because I copied the unpacking/packaging folder in a very long route. I solved it by copying the folder in the root directory of the hard drive. Now all the data comes out well.

The firmware information of my F60B are the following:

Product:
        crane-sl609

Manufacturer:
        renyongjun

FW date:

Camera name:
        D200

Version:
        20171125V1

LCD model:
        st7789v

LCD resolution:
        320x240

Sensor model:
        imx179

MORE:

I could not use the "unfex-scripts" tool because the firmware of this camera F60B has a size of 7,798,784 bytes. That is why I had to use the tool "unfex-scripts-getfwinfo_20171029_small_fw". By the way, this tool also works with the largest firmware of 12,058,624 bytes.

QUESTION:
        My F60B has a small full_img.fex of 7,798,784 bytes.
        Can I flash a large full_img.fex of 11,776 KB on this camera? >> Please answer me this question.

Thanks in advance.

PS: I have claimed Gearbest and as an exceptional case they will reimburse me the $ 40.86 that cost me the camera.
        Any camera recommended to buy in Gearbest if it could be with eis and native 4k for less than $ 70?

Originally posted by sansejodio EDIT and says now
        Hi.
        I put the sensor and lens of the Q8 excelvan in the F60B.
        I have solved the problem with the reflection in the shape of a greenish cobweb.
        I have not touched the lens adjustment because it is stuck, plus it was just for testing.
        I have discovered that it is more or less well focused, that is, it is all well focused except for the left part of the screen.
        This is a strange thing for me, because if it was a central blur or by the corners the focus could be adjusted.
        Is it normal that everything is well focused except the left part?
        What can be?
        It has a solution?
        Last edited by sansejodio; 03-01-2019, 02:12 PM.

Comment

• Good morning

I need some expert in the subject to tell me if I can update the firmware of my F60B whose original firmware has a size of 7,798,784 bytes for a bigger one, for example 12,058,624 bytes.

Thank you very much in advance.

Comment

• nutsey
          nutsey commented
          Editing a comment
          A 12M image can not fit into an 8M flash memory chip.

• sansejodio
          sansejodio commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you very much for answering, nutsey.

So, is there no firmware on page 1 for my F60B?

I have not physically observed the flash. Therefore I do not know the capacity of it. I do not know if the flash is small or it is the firmware that is small.

That's why I asked the question.

PD: The F60B that I buy in gearbest is not the same F60B camera that is talked about in this thread in Petesimon videos. I bought this camera because it is the model with which the flashing and backup tests are done.

• petesimon
          petesimon commented
          Editing a comment
          manufacturers are changing internal hardware often... :/

• sansejodio
          sansejodio commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks petesimon for answering.
          I need you to answer the following:

The firmware (full_img.fex) of my F60B has a size of 7,798,784 bytes. I had to use the tool "unfex-scripts-getfwinfo_20171029_small_fw" in order to extract the information.

I have seen that the firmwares on page 1 # 8 have 12 Mb. Can I use these larger fimwares if they are compatible with the sensor and LCD?

I have not physically seen the flash memory model, although I do not know if this model of mine has another storage size, than the cameras mentioned in this thread.

It's just to clarify me. I am new at this. I do not speak English and it is difficult for me to understand the answers (google traslation often tells me nonsense).

Cheers and thank you again.

• Hello everyone. I have an action camera which I can not find the firmware for it. is type v3 and has the imx179 chip, but I can not determine the LCD chip I already disassembled the camera and put some photos, which does not have much quality but that's what I got. thank´s for helping.

Comment

• sansejodio
          sansejodio commented
          Editing a comment
          ¿Has utilizado la herramienta getinfo.bat?
          Have you used the getinfo.bat tool?

• petesimon
          petesimon commented
          Editing a comment
          is your camera powering on and working normally? if 'yes' then use the FW backup script and 'getinfo' script. watch this video https://youtu.be/QrhPxpFFMrc

if 'no' then you can load different FW, one at a time, and determine which firmware works by "process of elimination". watch this other video from TIME 13:50 https://youtu.be/QrTxFjIiHvc?t=830

• Pirado77
          Pirado77 commented
          Editing a comment
          is bricked so i can´t see anything.

• Pirado77
          Pirado77 commented
          Editing a comment
          Please HELP i have tried everthing but no results

• petesimon
          petesimon commented
          Editing a comment
          i say again * you can load different FW, one at a time, and determine which firmware works by "process of elimination". watch this other video from TIME 13:50 https://youtu.be/QrTxFjIiHvc?t=830 .

The sensor letters and numbers are often printed on a ribbon cable such as "imx179". Also look around and inside the sensor itself. Check this post and photos there.

For firmware , look on page 1, in post #8 in this big thread. and browse pages from this page (42) in reverse order for various firmware.

• Good afternoon.

I changed the lens to the F60B and I have a problem. I do not know how far I have to position the camera to adjust the focus of the lens.

If I adjust the lens focusing the camera to very distant objects (infinity) it looks good in general, but then when using the camera filming in a room with close objects it looks out of focus. If I adjust focusing on the inside of the room, then when using the camera it looks good indoors, but when shooting distant objects it looks out of focus.

What is the ideal distance to adjust the lens?

Any trick to make the adjustment?

Can someone please help me?

Greetings.

Comment

• nutsey
          nutsey commented
          Editing a comment
          I use 4-5 meters as a distance for focusing to infinity.

• sansejodio
          sansejodio commented
          Editing a comment
          Ok. Thanks for answering nutsey. Tomorrow I will adjust the lens from 5 meters and see the result.

Until now I adjusted pointing to a publisher that is more than 30 meters.

Greetings.

• sansejodio
          sansejodio commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi. I have already adjusted the lens. I followed your nutsey instructions, adjust the lens to a distance of 5 m. Now the interiors come out well, but the distant objects are not well focused.

Then I did the same but at a distance of 9 m. With this setting it seems that the camera looks better, the nearby objects in the interior look well focused and the distant ones also.

The truth is that there is no way that everything is focused, that is, adjusting the focus to the center, the center is well focused, but the extreme left and right, are somewhat out of focus. If I adjust the lens so that the ends are focused, then the center is blurred. Therefore I have adjusted the lens focusing on the center which is the best left. I guess this is due to the quality of the lens. I do not know if it would be interesting to buy a new lens like these:

https://www.ebay.es/itm/Replacement-...L/283378324307
          https://www.ebay.es/itm/2PCS-SHOOT-1...o/273114306501

Is it a good idea to buy a new lens, or do you think the result will be the same?

Thank you very much in advance.

A greeting.

• Anonymous person shared this firmware with me. Download it from here - http://pc.cd/F17rtalK
        User Manual (in Greek language?) - https://www.plaisio-cdn.gr/ProductManuals/2720485.pdf

Code:
        Product:  
           crane-sl609
        Manufacturer:  
           sunyucheng
        FW date:  
        Camera name:  
           ACT-200
        Version:  
           TurboX ACT-200
        LCD model:  
           st7789v
        LCD resolution:  
           320x240  
        Sensor model:  
           imx179S
        Wifi:
           xradio
        Logo:
           TURBOX
        logo/camera Click image for larger version

Name:	ATAGLANCE_edit.jpg
Views:	905
Size:	104.8 KB
ID:	13912

Comment

• "Willbert" shared this firmware with me. Download it from here - http://pc.cd/J8ritalK

Code:
          Product:  
             fx1gddrdp imx179s 90fps-sdv
          Manufacturer:  
             lzm
          Short id:  
             fuxin
          OEM id:  
             zx
          Camera type:  
          FW orig. date:  
          FW mod. date:  
          Camera name:  
             ACT76    
          Version:  
             C 20180509 V23
          LCD model:  
             gc9305
          LCD resolution:  
             320x240  
          LCD count:  
             2 (front and rear)
          Sensor model:  
             imx179s_8
          Sensor modules (drivers):
             imx179s_8
          Wifi:
             xradio
          Logo:
             campark (skiier)
          FULL_IMG.FEX size:
             8126464 bytes
          Possible item:
             http://amzn.com/B01LEH25W8
          camera/logo Click image for larger version

Name:	51aLIp5Cl6L._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg
Views:	1126
Size:	21.8 KB
ID:	13914

Comment

• Hello i have a Elecam Explorer 4k here is my backup: https://www.dropbox.com/s/bfvxhwdipk...lorer.zip?dl=0

Comment

• petesimon
            petesimon commented
            Editing a comment
            thanks for sharing, and thx for uploading it to my pcloud ( here - http://pc.cd/2FhotalK )
            Code:
            SoC:  
               Allwinner V3 
            Product:  
               crane-sl603tsfx
            Manufacturer:  
               quhongbo
            FW date:  
            Camera name:  
               Explorer
            Version:  
               20160923V4.0