Problem with backup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with backup

Hi! I have a problem with my camera. I would like to upgrade firmware on my camera but I haven't charging mode.
    I don't know witch camera is this but I'll give you picture.

Can you help me with my problem?

Originally posted by adampolcam View Post
    Hi! I have a problem with my camera. I would like to upgrade firmware on my camera but I haven't charging mode.
    I don't know witch camera is this but I'll give you picture. Can you help me with my problem?
    Hello adampolcam . Welcome. This camera may not have an Allwinner V3(s) chip. Please give us a website link to where you got it from. (tomtop / gearbest / etc). Also, please give us photos of the video mode screen and the settings screen(s). Thanks.

Comment

I haven't website link because I bought this camera in China. It's very sad information for me.

Comment

• petesimon
        petesimon commented
        Editing a comment
        It seems like the fake "SJ5000" or "SJ4000" "1080p" camera that I got from ebay for a very low price. The video quality was very bad, and frame rate was 15fps. It's maybe a camera such as this http://www.ebay.com/itm/112374201803 or this http://www.ebay.com/itm/192230174896
        It does not have an Allwinner V3(s) chip. Maybe someone else here knows what processor chip and sensor are inside the camera.

• CamNoob
        CamNoob commented
        Editing a comment
        It is probable that a SUNPLUS or a GENRAL PLUS chipset was used on your camera just like what i have...it has only two options during USB connection

1. Mass storage
        2. PC camera

when you plug in your Action Camera to PC, what particular name is present on the USB device connected..

• nutsey
        nutsey commented
        Editing a comment
        Looks like Generalplus GPCV5159.

Sorry for language in my computer but I'm from Poland.
      It looks like that my camera is Generalplus.
      Can I do something to improve quality of this cam?
      Last edited by adampolcam; 06-30-2017, 01:49 PM.

Comment

• petesimon
        petesimon commented
        Editing a comment
        Can I do something to improve quality of this cam?
        nutsey said no to this same question in this other post.
    Working...
    X