X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cracked up my cam trying firmware update

Hello Members,

What a great forum this is.
    I should read better before trying to update my actioncam N9 (20160307) from china.
    Problem now is the cam will not turn on again.
    The map ibackup is empty
    Who can help me to get the first firmware back on my cam so it wil work again.

Hope to hear from you.

Best regards,

RawbK

Hi, I found a forum page where they explained how to do it. Actioncam N9 should be considered one of several clones.
    Try if this works:

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...-Thread/page26

Comment

Cool of you to post the link Diab. Lets hope he comes back to post how it went and maybe at least a thank you. Not saying it will happen this time but I find it fascinating how many times someone new asks a question and then leaves once they get their answer without even a response.

Comment

Originally posted by RawbK View Post
        Hello Members,
        What a great forum this is.
        I should read better before trying to update my actioncam N9 (20160307) from china.
        Problem now is the cam will not turn on again.
        The map ibackup is empty
        Who can help me to get the first firmware back on my cam so it wil work again.
        Hope to hear from you. Best regards, RawbK
        hello RawbK and welcome. please post a link to where you purchased the camera, and post photos of the front and rear of the camera while the camera power is on. When we see that information, then we can better identify the camera and thus better know how to fix the camera problem.

Comment

Thanks all 3 for the reponse and specially Diab58 for the link! Still working on it, new firmware is installed but camera is not powering on. Will try again later on.
          I will le you know how it ends

Few hours later : no, still not succeded in getting the cam turned on......
          Last edited by RawbK; 07-12-2017, 10:56 PM.

Comment

• petesimon
            petesimon commented
            Editing a comment
            I have no solid confirmation about what camera you have. Please post your own link to where you purchased the camera. and post photos of the camera here. or at least fully described its technical specifications here.

if you do have some kind of Eken clone or knockoff, then please post your questions in the "Sunplus cameras" topic forum here in Goprawn forums as well as in the Facebook Eken H9 page https://www.facebook.com/groups/EKENusergroup/

thanks. have a nice day ^_^

• petesimon
            petesimon commented
            Editing a comment
            i guess you posted in another thread without telling us here

see - https://www.goprawn.com/forum/allwin...=5322#post5322
        Working...
        X