is this an F60?? usb driver needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is this an F60?? usb driver needed

hi all, I purchased this as a backup for my gopro https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4K-Ultra-...72.m2749.l2649 , it looks almost identical to the image posted in the sticky post, darned if i can get it to be recognised by my pc, I have tried the f60 adb drivers and the universal driver, but the pc still fails ro see it, so i guess it is not a f60 or clone, any help or suggestions on how i might back up the firmware would be much appreciated
    regards

Hugh.

Hi,

Unfortunately the unique front panel design can't be a proof of anything nowadays

So, if your cam is not seen by your pc as it should be it might point to somewhat cheaper hardware... LIke Generalplus or Sunplus chipsets... And at the moment those are pretty useless in terms of getting anything really worthy...
    Donate here if you want to support my efforts and this site.

Email me if you have any offers, requests or ideas.

Comment

I never expected it to be much good in all honesty, I just wanted to back it up in case I bricked it, I will get some menu screenshots and upload then, cheers peeps

Comment

• petesimon
      petesimon commented
      Editing a comment
      ok, please do that. also please share an unprocessed video file sample 10 or 20 seconds long. you can upload it to cloud storage such as google-drive or dropbox.
Working...
X