Bricked F60, cant restore backup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bricked F60, cant restore backup

Hi, I have problem with camera, I tried upgrade the FW, but after ugrade cam didnt response, When I connect to recovery mod in laptop it find device USB Device (VID.....). So i start make img from my backup and tried upgrade without battery and SD card. but the Phoenix freeze on "Caution: Beginning Firmware upgrade" and I dont know what I can do more. Here is my cam information:

Product:
    crane4k30imx179s-sdv
    Manufacturer:
    lzm
    FW date:
    Version:
    X20150610V01
    LCD model:
    gc9305
    Sensor model:
    imx179

Comment

You should wait until it's done. The progress bar does not show the real FW uploading process.
      Donate here if you want to support my efforts and this site.

Email me if you have any offers, requests or ideas.

Comment

I waited for 3 hours and nothing happen

Comment

• nutsey
          nutsey commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh. Then something went wrong with your cam... So let's find out the reason and how to fix it.

i have tried this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrhPxpFFMrc&t=67s and this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdjEcRlpYTU&t=852s and it has same result, but I think that problem is that camera didnt response to anytning, only when i connect to PC it write me USB device, but thats all

Comment

• petesimon
          petesimon commented
          Editing a comment
          ok. but what happens when you insert SD card, insert battery, power on camera normally (but no usb cable attached) ?

Nothing happen, Black screen, no diod light.

Comment

• petesimon
          petesimon commented
          Editing a comment
          the camera most probably has a hardware problem.

when I had a $40 F60B Crane camera from Gearbest, I mounted on a quadcopter drone and crashed that thing so many times, and drone broke but the camera was just fine. I also flashed several different firmware files to that camera just fine, and a friend put the cam into pool water for a very short time and the cam worked after I let it dry for 24 hours in front of a blowing fan. I gave the cam away to the son of that same friend, and the boy was happy ☺

• lukaspav
          lukaspav commented
          Editing a comment
          ok, but can I do something with the probolem, or is it tottaly bricked?

• nutsey
          nutsey commented
          Editing a comment
          Actually I had same problem with dead bricked Allwinner cam witch did not boot up and even could not enter into recovery mode...

Solved it flashing the appropriate dump directly to the flash chip with my USB SPI CH341A programmer.
      Working...
      X