Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which firmware for this "clone"

Hì to all Members ,
    I would kindly ask if anyone knows this action cam (clone ??) bought two years ago ....... is stuck on the welcome message and I do not know what firmware to send them on the micro sd: thank you all in advance and I wish you a pleasant day

Hi,

the PCB is similar to Thieye i60+ cam. You can download i60+ fw here.

Click image for larger version

Name:	thieye_i60+_pcb.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	78.7 KB
ID:	9610
    The picture is taken from this guide.

Comment

• petesimon
      petesimon commented
      Editing a comment
      nutsey - is it Sunplus 63xx or Allwinner V3(s) ?

• nutsey
      nutsey commented
      Editing a comment
      It's Allwinner V3 with OV4689 or IMX179 sensor.

Thank you very much Dear Friend .......try and report .....thank you

Comment

Good morning to all: I managed after several attempts to send "Wifi Action Camera i60+&i60e (Version No. : TI/UN3-170721-V5.0)"
      Update 100% successful as per photo, but now it is blocked with this image

Comment

• petesimon
        petesimon commented
        Editing a comment
        that firmware you loaded seems to be for OV4689 sensor, so maybe that crashed your camera. maybe try another 'Lxwy' firmware from Goprawn for IMX179 sensor.

https://www.goprawn.com/forum/allwin...?p=130#post130

such as this one "Lxwy (b-pro5 boot logo) 2017-04-25 (shows BP5AE2S0528V1)"

by the way, are there any problems with your PhoenixUSBPro ?
        Last edited by petesimon; 03-14-2018, 08:35 AM.

PhoenixUSBPro I did not know it, the first time I use it ...... yes, I had some problems .... I had to make several attempts to connect the camera to the computer ..... I have windows 7 professional: ok now I try the firmware you have recommended and report .... thanks you !!!

Comment

I put 'full_img.fex' file to the root of SD memory card (fat32) ....and I switch the camera on with the "mode" button but the "ThiEYE" image remains on the display ....... all the buttons (up- down) do not work
      Last edited by Vincent; 03-14-2018, 10:56 AM. Reason: update.....but I noticed that if I hold down the "mode + up" key at the same time and connect the camera in usb , the sw Mobile-go he sees it as EKEN 9......it could be ??

Comment

Comment

• petesimon
        petesimon commented
        Editing a comment
        no entiende el other language much
        what does that picture say in English?
        and why is "Eken" there? aren't we using Allwinner V3(s) cameras here?

Hì dear when I connect the camera in usb , the software that i've on my pc (MobileGo) ,see it as if it were an Eken 9 but is not ..... I hope I explained and apologize for my English .... i'm Italian
      As soon i try the youtube video and report .......many many thanks for you time !!!

Comment

Hello everyone, update ...... now my cam has become a B-PRO5 Alfa Edition I followed the video on youtube to the letter ...... I think we only need to find the right firmware for this camera .....
      Last edited by Vincent; 03-16-2018, 07:14 AM. Reason: I used this firmware : " such as this one "Lxwy (b-pro5 boot logo) 2017-04-25 (shows BP5AE2S0528V1) "......thank you very much

Comment

Hì to all .....this is the first firmware : Thieye i60+ ......... the second firmware : "Lxwy (b-pro5 boot logo) 2017-04-25 (shows BP5AE2S0528V1)"
      bs regards

Comment

Working...
      X