Allwinner cameras in action

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allwinner cameras in action

Hey guys, this is a video I made using furibee f60 camera. Maybe, we can share some videos made with this kind of cameras here...
    Please, sound on when watching...

Hey Strumpf. Be sure to write about how you mod'ed the camera so that the auto photo capturing would work better.

Comment

Oh yes, I will if I manage to finally do it.
      For those that didn't catch my previous post, the camera randomly freezes when taking auto shots. It doesn't matter what resolution I use and even time delay. I thought that was because of some wi fi interference from drone because it happened often in the air, and tried to mod the firmware with a lot of help from facebook page admin (probably Pete here). Thanks again...
      I tested it on drone outside today and again the same issue. I have to assume that it is totally random now since yesterday I tried it 4 times on drone indoors with no issues. And today I had one good run of 150 pics and after that freezing, even with 10 second intervals. Video works fine of course Of course I also tried different cards, formatting and even other batteries. Maybe I just have faulty camera I will try to flash compatible firmware, I think that is the last solution...

Comment

• petesimon
        petesimon commented
        Editing a comment
        okay but have you considered these possible factors/issues?: 1. heat / overheating, 2. humid air, 3. putting aluminum foil between the camera and the drone, 4. using the camera inside the waterproof case and using the cam again _not_ inside this case. 5. using an external USB powerbank to power the camera (without internal battery). ?
    Working...
    X