Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extract yi 2k commands from firmware

Hi all!
    I've found this on github: https://github.com/PJanisio/Xiaomi_Y...13/strings.txt
    It have a lot of command that aren't exists in any of the scripts I've found.
    nutsey I know you don't own this device anymore, but can you please help me?
    I just got my yi action camera (z25) and I already tried a lot of scripts (including yours)but I think some more improvement would be possible.
    1. I saw here (https://www.goprawn.com/forum/ambare...1200-recording), that image stabilization is actually possible, but I don't really understand, how it works.
    Another thing: in the upper linked file github I've found a lot of command that I don't know how to use and what they are for.
    I was wondering if it's possible to extract that command list from my current firmware?

I know it's a lot to ask, but I think it would be helpful for others too...
    So isn't it a problem if I ask you to help with those things?
    Many thanks in advance!

Hi,

Actually one good person ('beland' user from 4pda Russian forum) sent me his black Z26 with Panasonic sensor. So the device is on hands.

The image stabilization is only possible in post. For example you can get stabilized 1080p30 cropped from 1296p30 footage.

Many helpful stuff that can be done via scripts use only one command - 'writeb' ('writew' and 'writel'). It allows altering many values and settings directly in RAM offsets.
    Donate here if you want to support my efforts and this site.

Email me if you have any offers, requests or ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by nutsey View Post
      Hi,

Actually one good person ('beland' user from 4pda Russian forum) sent me his black Z26 with Panasonic sensor. So the device is on hands.

The image stabilization is only possible in post. For example you can get stabilized 1080p30 cropped from 1296p30 footage.

Many helpful stuff that can be done via scripts use only one command - 'writeb' ('writew' and 'writel'). It allows altering many values and settings directly in RAM offsets.
      Great, thanks for your help!
      Just one more thing: can you please send me (if you have ) a resolution/framerate/bitrate table for 1.5.6 z25L?

Comment

Working...
      X