Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xiaomi Yi Z26L 1.5.12 best video settings

Hi all!

I have my Yi cam for quite a while now but not using it much.
    I stumbled across this forum and with all your ideas/tests/replies you triggered me the need to get back to this little camera and try improving its results!

I downloaded the Yi Pro Android app so that I can "translate" the excellent nutsey scripts to my cam.
    I am not an expert on this though.

I would like my camera to be on 1080p 30 PAL and use it for day and underwater video shots.

Could you please suggest me AutoKnee,Saturation,Noise Reduction,Gamma, Sharpness values that will suit my above needs?

Will a bitrate of 20 mb/s produce OK results?

Thanx!

Hi Wally,

My latest findings led me to the idea that some settings like autoknee and noise reduction (tidx) values should not be altered. I've found a better way to adjust the image quality but the final script is not ready yet (I've got a bunch of other cams to deal with before).
    Donate here if you want to support my efforts and this site.

Email me if you have any offers, requests or ideas.

Comment

thank you!

Comment

Hi,

i'm interested too , i have just received my Z26L and i'm looking for compatible script or tune.

thanks

Comment

• nutsey
          nutsey commented
          Editing a comment
          My MOD1.1 custom fw for the Z26/L Yi cam: https://drive.google.com/file/d/15I-...ew?usp=sharing

• fireman_sax
          fireman_sax commented
          Editing a comment
          nutsey : Thanks a lot

• Slye
          Slye commented
          Editing a comment
          nutsey Hi, I'm quite new to this custom FW / scripts thingy and I wanna ask that do I need to use the YiMAX script after installing the MOD1.1 FW?

• nutsey
          nutsey commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi, I never tried that, but it should work as scripts override firmware settings.

• Slye
          Slye commented
          Editing a comment
          So I guess I should take a sample with only the FW flashed first, then try the script to see which one fits my preferences right?

• nutsey
          nutsey commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, a side-by-side comparison of footages is the best way to decide what fits better for you needs.

• Slye
          Slye commented
          Editing a comment
          Alright, thank you so much for the help!
      Working...
      X