Firefly 8SE MODx custom firmware.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi All,
    I have my Action cam recieved today and noticed this has no option webcam if you connect it to a PC.
    So then what i tried is using a RTSP link searching on google and found out that the motherboard is also used in SJCAM SJ7
    So found on a treath a url : rtsp:\192.168.42.1\live but if i use this one then i get an error in VLC and the error is basicly saying there is no stream ?
    What i did whas using this threat : http://how-i-did-that.blogspot.com/2...wifi-kind.html and found out the RTSP url because the connection whas 554

So maybe it would be nice to implement a feature when you plugin your webcam to an usb extra option "PC Camera"
    Or do i have the wrong rtsp url?

Comment

• nutsey
      nutsey commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi,

The webcam feature has nothing to do with RTSP streaming.

• Jarwien_NL
      Jarwien_NL commented
      Editing a comment
      True but there is no option for "PC Camera" so that is why tried to use an alternative route to show the webcam live stream on a PC

Jarwien_NL

1. Enable 'WiFi Auto-Start' in settings.
    2. Unpack and place autoexec.ash to the root of your memory card. RTSP-enabler.zip
    3. Turn your cam on and connect to Wi-Fi.
    4. Open rtsp://192.168.42.1/live in VLC.
    5. Enjoy
    Do you find this site useful and interesting? Please support it by donating here.

Email me if you have any offers, requests or ideas.

Comment

• Jarwien_NL
      Jarwien_NL commented
      Editing a comment
      Thnks you very much the RTSP enabler works.

nutsey do you think that you can find the time to create MODx for the 8SE V firmware series?

I understand you don't have V firmware 8SE camera, but I can offer my help with testing your work before release.

Comment

• gkovacs
      gkovacs commented
      Editing a comment
      I ordered from here (90 degrees lens), and it was V104:
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hawkeye-Fir...l/292689145258

• nutsey
      nutsey commented
      Editing a comment
      Unfortunately ebay is not an option for me as Paypal is banned in my country since 2016. Moreover the seller does not ship to my country.

• tanuj
      tanuj commented
      Editing a comment
      Banggood sent me V version in December. Maybe Hawkeye has discontinued U version and the new stock everywhere is V.
Working...
X