file splitting problem on my xiaomi yi 2k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• file splitting problem on my xiaomi yi 2k

my camera cannot record a flle larger than 100mb, the camera automaticaly split the file in to small files that last no more than 10 seconds ( around 10mb ), i tried to reset the camera and format the sd card but it didn't worrk .
    any help please ?, sorry for my bad English.
    Last edited by ktpro; 12-06-2018, 01:59 PM.

Most likely your memory card is faulty. Try using another one.
    Donate here if you want to support my efforts and this site.

Email me if you have any offers, requests or ideas.

Comment

i tested the memory card on another one and it worked well, maybe the problem is at the firmware ?

Comment

• nutsey
        nutsey commented
        Editing a comment
        I have to say 90% problems with cams are caused by faulty memory cards, power supplies, batteries and cables. So, could you try another card in your camera?

I finally got it worked well by install the 1.2.13 firmware, thanks for your support

Comment

A firmware hack for the 1.5.6 found on DCT caused file splitting in my 23 L yi cam when formatting the card in cam. The next filming after formatting split the filming into 7-9MB and the rest of the total minutes. Changing cards - no difference . I began using a different hack for 1.5.12 with 50 Mbps.There is also a hack with various Mbps for low to high quality up to 35 in high, my second cam is on this one.
        'better with the 1.5.12 because the WiFi app bugs you to upgrade fw.
        Last edited by TwoBlues; 01-26-2019, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X