Wifi bungle!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wifi bungle!

Hello nutsey or goprawn members: 'bought two bricked yi's unbricked them, but now found previous owner set custom wifi settings and I can't link either of them to my phone!
    Is there any way to access the cams Wifis?

Hi,

Use this script to reveal the wifi settings: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gkM...ew?usp=sharing

Check wificonfig.txt file after running.
    Donate here if you want to support this site.

Email me if you have any offers, requests or ideas.

Comment

• petesimon
      petesimon commented
      Editing a comment
      TwoBlues - how much $ USD did you pay?

• TwoBlues
      TwoBlues commented
      Editing a comment
      Nutsey: Typed as written, but google adds [edit] after question mark and page says file does not exist.

• TwoBlues
      TwoBlues commented
      Editing a comment
      Nutsey, I couldn't download the file on my cpu for the previously stated comment. I downloaded the file on my tab and transferred the autoexec.ash to the ist cam.I have a page wifi config.station mode config.wifi direct config. and softap config. Station mode paragraph has the yi default password1234567890 I don't know how to proceed.
      The site doesn't allow a pic, does it?

Update: yaaaay Nutsey! At the bottom of the config page fourth para. for each , I found the passwords: [ poop1234] and [ damp12345] Man I've got to change that first one!!
      Last edited by TwoBlues; 07-10-2019, 12:59 AM.

Twenty dollars U.S., plus $7.90, and including 6 batts. to post! It' been nearly a years to find these two. There was not a mark on them but useless w/o wifi connection to change settings.I 've noticed all the Ebay US sellers are selling the international version,you know, the one with thicker battery and thinner metal plate on the batt.door? They don't interchange!

Comment

Working...
    X