Ambarella CV5 8K60 SoC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ambarella CV5 8K60 SoC

Click image for larger version  Name:	ambarella_cv5.jpg Views:	0 Size:	10.1 KB ID:	19354
    CV5 SoC key features:
    • CVflow architecture with DNN support
    • Dual-core Arm® Cortex®-A76 up to 1.6 GHz with NEON™ DSP extensions and FPU
    • High-speed SLVS-EC, MIPI-CSI (C/D PHY) interfaces, connecting up to 14 cameras
    • Multi-channel ISP with up to 8KP60 throughput
    • Native support for RGGB, RCCB, RCCC, RGB-IR, and monochrome sensor formats
    • Multi-exposure high dynamic range (HDR) processing
    • Real-time, hardware-accelerated fisheye dewarping and lens distortion correction (LDC)
    • AVC and HEVC encoding with up to 8KP60 throughput and multiple stream support
    • Rich set of interfaces includes 4-lane PCIe, CAN FD, Gigabit Ethernet, USB 3.2 host and device, three SD card controllers, MIPI DSI/CSI-2 and HDMI video outputs
    • LPDDR4x / LPDDR5 / LPDDR5x support, 64-bit data bus and up to 32 GB capacity
    • Advanced security features, including secure boot with TrustZone® and secure memory, TRNG, OTP, DRAM scrambling and virtualization
    • 5 nm process technology
    • 16×16 FBGA package with 0.5 mm ball pitch
    • 2W power consuption at 8K30
    source
    Donate here if you want to support my efforts and this site.

Email me if you have any offers, requests or ideas.

Hello, I'm a newbie in the forum, thanks for sharing all the information, its really great!

Is this chip already in any cameras being sold ?

Comment

• nutsey
      nutsey commented
      Editing a comment
      I think such devices will be released in 2022.

Awesome 8K60 with only 2 Watt ... thats really a huge step forward. Looking forward to see some Action Cams with this Chipset. Hopefully the Image Sensor take also such low power!

With you know how nutsey i'm pretty sure you can make a awesome action camera from zero
    Photography • Film • Lifestyle - DigitalMinds Photography

Comment

Working...
    X