Ambarella CV5 8K60 SoC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ambarella CV5 8K60 SoC

Click image for larger version  Name:	ambarella_cv5.jpg Views:	0 Size:	10.1 KB ID:	19354
    CV5 SoC key features:
    • CVflow architecture with DNN support
    • Dual-core Arm® Cortex®-A76 up to 1.6 GHz with NEON™ DSP extensions and FPU
    • High-speed SLVS-EC, MIPI-CSI (C/D PHY) interfaces, connecting up to 14 cameras
    • Multi-channel ISP with up to 8KP60 throughput
    • Native support for RGGB, RCCB, RCCC, RGB-IR, and monochrome sensor formats
    • Multi-exposure high dynamic range (HDR) processing
    • Real-time, hardware-accelerated fisheye dewarping and lens distortion correction (LDC)
    • AVC and HEVC encoding with up to 8KP60 throughput and multiple stream support
    • Rich set of interfaces includes 4-lane PCIe, CAN FD, Gigabit Ethernet, USB 3.2 host and device, three SD card controllers, MIPI DSI/CSI-2 and HDMI video outputs
    • LPDDR4x / LPDDR5 / LPDDR5x support, 64-bit data bus and up to 32 GB capacity
    • Advanced security features, including secure boot with TrustZone® and secure memory, TRNG, OTP, DRAM scrambling and virtualization
    • 5 nm process technology
    • 16×16 FBGA package with 0.5 mm ball pitch
    • 2W power consuption at 8K30
    source
    Donate here if you want to support my efforts and this site.

Email me if you have any offers, requests or ideas.

Hello, I'm a newbie in the forum, thanks for sharing all the information, its really great!

Is this chip already in any cameras being sold ?

Comment

Awesome 8K60 with only 2 Watt ... thats really a huge step forward. Looking forward to see some Action Cams with this Chipset. Hopefully the Image Sensor take also such low power!

With you know how
    nutsey
    _m_o0_m_
    nutsey i'm pretty sure you can make a awesome action camera from zero
    Photography • Film • Lifestyle - DigitalMinds Photography

Comment

Working...
    X