Xiaomi YI Z26L 1.4.8 /Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xiaomi YI Z26L 1.4.8 /Questions

Hello. I bought my first YI camera and i have a few questions. ( My camera is Z26L 1.4.8 Firmware)
    1) I saw on this forum topic with YI Firmware 1.5.6 and i think about update because scripts what i found is for 1.5.6 firmware. Should i do this update or not ?
    2) 1.5.6 firmware is the newest version ?
    3) Can i install scripts for YI by phone ? I mean put my MicroSD card in phone and copy files on it.

Thanks for answers. ( btw. if i made any mistakes in english sorry for that )

Hi. And welcome aboard.
    1. I can't see any reason why not to do it.
    2. Yes.
    3. Sure you can.
    Donate here if you want to support my efforts and this site.

Email me if you have any offers, requests or ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by nutsey View Post
      Hi. And welcome aboard.
      2. Yes.
      3. Sure you can.
      Thanks for answer. I think update works and i have 1.5.6 firmware now, but i have 1 more question for you.
      If i put files from any script ( i mean for my version z26l 1.5.6) on my microsd card i have to choose this script on settings in camera or what ?

Comment

• nutsey
        nutsey commented
        Editing a comment
        The camera checks the presence of autoexec.ash (the script itself) file every time it starts. This is not an official feature, it should be used for debugging and was not disabled in final products luckily for us.

Originally posted by nutsey View Post
      Hi. And welcome aboard.
      2. Yes.
      3. Sure you can.
      Hi, i have a Z26L with 1.5.6, i have a question for you, can i have some kind of list of all the script for this camera? i have read some topics, but i dont understand if z26 (where i found a lot of script) and the z26L are the same or similar, thank you very much

Comment

• nutsey
        nutsey commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi, the most of basic commands will work for all revisions including the z26, but some of the others are revision-specific ones (like bitrate or 4gb limit settings).

thank you nutsey, i was looking for something like this: YIMAX-PRO - YiMAX-PRO for Z26 Yi cam with 1.5.6 firmware. i found this in another blog, is working also for the Z26L ?

Comment

Working...
      X