Making script help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making script help.

Hello. Im looking for some help with scripts. I did focus lens fix and use scripts with higher bitrate like YIMAX-PRO or superview for better quality and sharpness but im 50% satisfied. Version of my camera is Z26L FW 1.5.6 and i wanted to make my own script but i dont know how. So here is the questions:
    1) It possible do script like that : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_e_x585qAfY for z26l camera ?
    2) How to make script for z26l ?
    3) What is de-noise in scripts ? Its looks like noise = more sharp or what ?

Thanks for help.
    Last edited by Wookiepuff; 03-25-2017, 04:19 PM.

Hi.
    1. Yes. You only need to change offsets for the bitrate and 4gb limit.
    2. Use Notepad++ for creating one.
    3. De-noise is noise reduction filter. 0 value means it's off. Less de-noise = more details.
    Donate here if you want to support my efforts and this site.

Email me if you have any offers, requests or ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by nutsey View Post
      Hi.
      1. Yes. You only need to change offsets for the bitrate and 4gb limit.
      2. Use Notepad++ for creating one.
      3. De-noise is noise reduction filter. 0 value means it's off. Less de-noise = more details.
      Thanks for answer. So i decided to make my own script and installed Notepad++ but can't find codes/commands (for fw 1.5.6) for autoexec

Comment

Originally posted by Wookiepuff View Post

Thanks for answer. So i decided to make my own script and installed Notepad++ but can't find codes/commands (for fw 1.5.6) for autoexec
      ok but its for 1.2.13 fw

Comment

• nutsey
        nutsey commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes. Only memory offsets are different, other commands are the same for 1.5.6.

I'm opened notepad++,add commands and save as autoexec.ash but my script doesn't work. Can u tell me what im doing wrong ? : http://puu.sh/v02dI/8eddedfe85.ash

Comment

• nutsey
        nutsey commented
        Editing a comment
        You may try adding this to the end of your script in order to find out if it works or not:
        Code:
        #Ready beep:
        t pwm 1 enable
        sleep 1
        t pwm 1 disable

Hmm i think im doing something wrong. I added this "ready beep" but nothing happened. ( script: http://puu.sh/v05nc/4a67025bef.ash )

Comment

Can someone help me ?

Comment

• nutsey
          nutsey commented
          Editing a comment
          It lacks an EOL symbol in the end of the last line.

Originally posted by Wookiepuff View Post
        Can someone help me ?
        i had the same problem you need to use a text editor that will only put a 0xa at the end of each line and not oxd+0xa

Comment

Working...
        X