Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andoer AN7000 questions

Hello,

I have some quesstions related to the Andoer AN 7000 I purchased.

I get it after real bad odyssee with selling shops.

The quality itself is very good for such price. No problems at all.

The firmware is ver. 1.0 I know the Andoer C5 Pro has newer one. Does exist newer firmware for the AN7000 and if yes where can I get it?
    I think it is not possible to update the cam (like lot of cheaper cams). The homepage of Andoer is really shi..y you can´t get contact with the company.

The cam has bluetooth, for what?

Ok in the package was a wrong manual.

I didn´t found an option to flip the video around 180 degrees like other much cheaper cams or expensiv ones. I miss this feature for using with chestbelt by mountainbiking.

It doesn´t exist an external charger? Or some information about the battery if it is compatibel with sjcam or other batteries. The C5 Pro seems to compatible.

Only advantage of the AN7000 over the C5 Pro is that you can mount the cam directly without waterproof case on tripod (it has the thread for it).

Except the C5 is out of stock I think I bought the wrong cam.

But if I could get ne firmware I give it a good try.

The support is hmm doesn´t exist.

Has someone experiences with Andoer cams?

Thank you
    Tabbi

Originally posted by Tabbi View Post
    The cam has bluetooth, for what?
    Hi, you can pair Xiaomi Yi bluetooth RC with your cam.
    Donate here if you want to support my efforts and this site.

Email me if you have any offers, requests or ideas.

Comment

• saso71
      saso71 commented
      Editing a comment
      Is it joke?

• nutsey
      nutsey commented
      Editing a comment
      saso71 No. It works.

Originally posted by Tabbi View Post
    Hello,

I have some quesstions related to the Andoer AN 7000 I purchased.

I get it after real bad odyssee with selling shops.

The quality itself is very good for such price. No problems at all.

The firmware is ver. 1.0 I know the Andoer C5 Pro has newer one. Does exist newer firmware for the AN7000 and if yes where can I get it?
    I think it is not possible to update the cam (like lot of cheaper cams). The homepage of Andoer is really shi..y you can´t get contact with the company.

Has someone experiences with Andoer cams?

Thank you
    Tabbi
    Hi Tabbi,

Here is latest upgrade from Andoer Support

AN7000 Firmware Upgrade Files - 7 zip Version poV717-HD91-Normal_AMBA_SO91-170321-V1.0_20170321_1646 -
    MEGA Upload LINK HERE

Here is firmware installation guide for PC version of upgrade for A12 cams including AN7000 - LINK HERE

Comment

Is it also possible to update the firmware with microsd card? And if so, how?

Comment

From the looks of the archive above, it contains both a firmware.bin and a *.elf; so most likely you will be able to update via SD.
        I have NOT done it, since my cam came with the latest FW

Comment

• AussieKev
          AussieKev commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes you can by formatting an SDcard and copying the .BIN file "firmware.bin" under the Root directory, put in cam and power ON (no USB connection, use battery power). Wait for the LED stop blinking while the firmware is loaded. I think it then starts? After confirmed working, delete file from Root directory or it will keep running it. The .ELF file is for Direct USB use for PC version.
          If you have latest firmware obvious no need to upgrade as you say.

Interesting: After updating my original Yi, Git 2, or now the Sj7 Star, I have not had to delete the fw updates as a last step!

Comment

• nutsey
          nutsey commented
          Editing a comment
          But you have to do it for Git1.

Noted, and fascinating the operating features about these many cams you don't know until
        you buy!

Comment

The hardware for Thieye t5e and Andoer an 7000 are apparently identical and some fw applicable to both; and a previous response from a member in ,I think, Macedonia said they and lamax were made by Sunco. Does anyone have data on distributor Andoer's an 8000?
          The lens has a slightly different number of degrees FOV.
          Last edited by TwoBlues; 07-10-2017, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the info.

Comment

Working...
          X