I'm looking for a script for night shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm looking for a script for night shooting

Hello everyone. I would like to ask you for a suitable script for filming at night ( Z26 firmware 1.5.6. ) . Or, how do you have camera parameters set when shooting at night? Thanks a lot

Hi,

What do you expect from such script? And what kind of action are you planning to shoot with it?
    Donate here if you want to support my efforts and this site.

Email me if you have any offers, requests or ideas.

Comment

Hello. I would like the camera to turn a little better at night than in a deflaut setting. It comes to me that at night it is unusable at night :-( Use at night just for yourself to record the current happening. Thanks

Comment

Hello, i spend few long hours looking for good scripts for v26L 1.5.6 Yi 2k - night video/shooting in city ligts / inside car. in most cases, my camera image is divided into 2 parts and you can see a lot of white dots with white lines

Comment

Comment

Newest video from now with YiMax-NiTe (u can see there 2 weird parts of screen.

Last edited by damovsky; 12-24-2018, 03:46 PM.

Comment

• nutsey
        nutsey commented
        Editing a comment
        AFAIK there is no solution for this bug yet.

It's not about script, it's about faulty Panasonic sensor.
      It can't be fixed with any script, maybe limiting lowest ISO sensitivity (or low light "threshold") could help.
      If you have bought it recently, (guess from Aliexp or something like that), ask for partially refund.

Comment

• nutsey
        nutsey commented
        Editing a comment
        I believe the sensor itself is ok. Seems like that Xiaomi/Yi left something not adjusted after they changed the IMX206 to the MN34120.

• flatline
        flatline commented
        Editing a comment
        maybe it's not faulty, but there is no solution for this. talking from my experience.
        finally, I ordered another one from another seller and got z23 with sony sensor.

how i can reduce white noise dots and lines to minimum, wchich command could help me ?, thanks for answesring.

Comment

• nutsey
        nutsey commented
        Editing a comment
        Analogue and digital gain values should be adjusted in a customized firmware. I don't know how to fix it with a script.

Screenshot from last movie, really bad quality.

Comment

Good news. I've managed to get rid of this bug (image division with different noise patterns). The custom fw will be released after some testing.

Comment

damovsky

MOD1 fw with fixed Panasonic low light bug.

Comment

Working...
          X