Edit ambarella a12 bitrate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edit ambarella a12 bitrate

Hello people, im trying for myself to edit the bitrate of my T5e with the last firmware available now. Im doing it with the ambarella extractor, but im not sure if im doing it right.

I import the firmware file, then go to "tools", "bitrate" and open the file that it found. Then I edit the values I want, and then I clic on "export" option.

Now, Have I to compile firmware or just put the file in my sdcard and it works? Or its just the option "File > save".

With help i believe that i can do a good job with this.

Originally posted by ivan0909 View Post
    Now, Have I to compile firmware or just put the file in my sdcard and it works? Or its just the option "File > save".
    Hi,

'File - Save' to save the updated bitrate values and then 'Firmware - Compile' in the main window to get the firmware file.
    Donate here if you want to support my efforts and this site.

Email me if you have any offers, requests or ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by nutsey View Post
      Hi,

'File - Save' to save the updated bitrate values and then 'Firmware - Compile' in the main window to get the firmware file.
      And then I can put this file in the sd card and flash on the camera, right?

Thank you very much

Comment

• nutsey
        nutsey commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes. But please don't do it if you haven't got an ELF file which can be helpful to recover (unbrick) your device in case something goes wrong...

I have an elf file, but its the elf that thieye provides to update the camera with the pc. Is this file valid or i need another one?

Comment

Working...
      X