ExpertPower Click +?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ExpertPower Click +?

Anybody have any info on which chipset the ExpertPower Click + uses? Says it's a 16MP Sony sensor, but I can't find any info the chipset...?

Anybody have any experience with these? decent?

thanks

I'm quite sure it's Allwinner V3+IMX179(s)...

Comment

• CamNoob
      CamNoob commented
      Editing a comment
      I am also sure of it..Some model with Allwinner V3 chipset camera is not written on every specification they have, unlike 90% of novatek and ambarella chipset always visible.

Originally posted by VRvirl View Post
    Anybody have any info on which chipset the ExpertPower Click + uses? Says it's a 16MP Sony sensor, but I can't find any info the chipset...? Anybody have any experience with these? decent? thanks
    hello VRvirl . please make a backup copy of the camera original firmware and share the file here. you may follow this tutorial https://youtu.be/QrhPxpFFMrc

Comment

petesimon - I'm considering buying it just to try, just not sure it's worth it, if I do, I will upload firmware, for sure. thanks for the help

Comment

• petesimon
        petesimon commented
        Editing a comment
        ok. so, if you don't already have that Expertpower cam, then I recommend to not get an Allwinner V3 camera. but instead a cam that has a Novatek NTK96660 chip. ya, the video quality is noticeably better, and some Novatek cams have EIS (gyro / anti-shake). Some people pay about $50 USD for an Elecam Explorer Allwinner V3 camera but that's too much I think. They could pay about just $10 USD more (about $60) for a this SJ8000/SJ9000 or MGCOOL Explorer 1S or an F69 (Soocoo C30 clone).

browse youtube for reviews and test videos of both technologies and you'll see the difference in the image for only $10 to $15 in the price.
        Last edited by petesimon; 06-23-2017, 01:02 AM.
    Working...
    X