Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Xiaomi Seabird action camera (Hi3559 + IMX258/IMX377).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

# ./ini2bin_board
    -bash: ./ini2bin_board: cannot execute binary file: Exec format error

How to use ini2bin_board ?

And about the hex seems that wifi section is in near the end of the file, at least sid and password is there but i do not see channel = 11, and still dont know where to start and how exactly put this enable 1 or true value.

Click image for larger version

Name:	hexwifi.PNG
Views:	185
Size:	11.5 KB
ID:	19707

Comment

Originally posted by Oko View Post
      # ./ini2bin_board
      -bash: ./ini2bin_board: cannot execute binary file: Exec format error

How to use ini2bin_board ?
      You've got to run it on an ARM device
      Donate here if you want to support my efforts and this site.

Email me if you have any offers, requests or ideas.

Comment

• Oko
        Oko commented
        Editing a comment
        $ sh ./ini2bin_board
        ./ini2bin_board[1]: syntax error: unexpected '44'

• nutsey
        nutsey commented
        Editing a comment
        This is not a shell script, this is an elf binary compiled for arm platform

• Oko
        Oko commented
        Editing a comment
        ok, i got it to execute, still no go with enabling wifi seems that it has only these 3 attributes.
        But i had changed ldc setting enable to 1, auto_poweron_en to 1, uploaded paramdef to root folder on empty sdcard and no change at all. So this method doesn't seem to work.

(PDT_DevMng_LoadDevInfo-80:3): system version[3.18.y], software version[2.1.1.1.20190801], model[himc-dv-3559-imx117-linux]
        (PDT_DevMng_LoadWiFiCfg-143:3): ssid[himc_ap6255], pwd[123], chn[11]
        (PDT_DevMng_LoadTimedTskAttr-174:3): prefix[autooff]: enable[0], time[300s]
        (PDT_DevMng_LoadTimedTskAttr-174:3): prefix[dormant]: enable[0], time[60s]
        (PDT_DevMng_LoadOnOffAttr-277:3): auto_poweron_en[1], auto_poweron_time[600], sd_card_cid[000000000000000], sd_card_csd[000000000000000], abnormal_poweroff[1] , onoff_key_press_time[400]

any thoughts on this?

Comment

I got a problem after updating the firmware via my cellphone on seabird 4k. After the update, only the logo comes out. please give me help

Comment

• TommyTrie
          TommyTrie commented
          Editing a comment
          even though I have downloaded the latest firmware and put it on my MicroSD. And still no response. still stuck on the seabird logo

Originally posted by TommyTrie View Post
        I got a problem after updating the firmware via my cellphone on seabird 4k. After the update, only the logo comes out. please give me help
        You will probably have to do a recovery... You have probably used the wrong update - there were 2 different versions of the cam

Comment

• TommyTrie
          TommyTrie commented
          Editing a comment
          please tell me the way to recovery? my seabird 4k action camera is from china

Who can share the dump of the w25q128 flash drive
        The camera does not turn on, the flash drive was read by the programmer, verification after recording does not work.
        I ordered a new flash drive, I need a dump.

Comment

Working...
        X