Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

70MAI Pro dashcam hacks, patches and custom firmware.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, nutsey. Any updates or ETA on multipatch for 1.0.8?
    Thanks

Comment

• #120.3

Kaudii

Jak tam prace jest jakaś nadzieja że udostępnisz ? przydałby się Polski język p
      Pozdrawiam i proszę o pliczek jak będzie gotowy i instrukcje instalacji.

Comment

• Kaudii
        Kaudii commented
        Editing a comment
        Soft gotowy, więc jak chcesz to pisz na PW lub ma FB massenger

• robertmat
        robertmat commented
        Editing a comment
        Kolego Kaudii jak mogę zdobyć Twój soft?

• djs
        djs commented
        Editing a comment
        Pozdrowienia z forum Xiaomi Fans Polska Za diabła nie mogę znaleźć opcji PW ani namiaru na FB messenger. Można się uśmiechnąć o soft?

• Kaudii
        Kaudii commented
        Editing a comment
        znaleźliście już mnie ?

• robertmat
        robertmat commented
        Editing a comment
        Niestety, PW nie można pisać, danych do Messengera też nie podałeś

• Kaudii
        Kaudii commented
        Editing a comment
        Na messengerze i FB - Sebastian Kaudii Kwiatkowski

• max
        max commented
        Editing a comment
        Kaudii, na FB jest kilku Sebastianów Kwiatkowskich. Nie możesz po prostu wystawić tu linka do Twojej modyfikacji z opisem zmian? Po co komplikować życie? Włąsnie zainstalowałem najnowszą oficjalną wersje 1.0.9, ale nie mam pojęcia jakie zmiany zaszly od 1.07 którą miałem wcześniej. Wrzuć link z Twoją modyfikacją i opisem jej możliwości. Dzięki!

• Hi guys

I am totally new here and to this subjwct3.
      I was googleing for a hack to add loop recording to my 70mai

i have a mi70 midrive d01

Does your patch work work my device?

--
      Best regards and stay healthy
      Moviehawk

Comment

• nutsey
        nutsey commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi,

Your MiDrive D01 uses an AIT/MSTAR/SigmaStar SoC and is not compatible to the patch.

I believe loop recording in your case can be enabling with the 'usercfg.txt' config file. The following string should be added to this file:

LoopRec=1 ;0:Off, 1:On
        VideoTime=2 ;1~999 unit: Minute
        Last edited by nutsey; 03-27-2020, 04:14 PM.

• Could it be that simple?

Thank you a lot. I will try it tomorrow first thing I the morning.

Comment

• https://intresource.70mai.com/16001003/OTA_41_FULL_70mai_d05_v1.0.9na_20200311_2036_full. zip Zapodane z rosyjskiego forum

Comment

• Kaudii
          Kaudii commented
          Editing a comment
          muniek62 dzięki za info, już pracuję nad nowszą wersją

• pipikej98
          pipikej98 commented
          Editing a comment
          Kaudii pracujesz teraz nad multipatchem na wersję 1.0.9na?

• Kaudii
          Kaudii commented
          Editing a comment
          pracuję nad wersją z językiem PL zamiast EN,+ zmiana bitrate i kilka innych poprawek

• djs
          djs commented
          Editing a comment
          Po kilku tygodniach testowania mogę szczerze napisać, że kolega Kaudii wykonał świetną robotę. Kamerka "gada" po polsku, oprogramowanie jest dobrze spolszczone. Rewelacja!

• hey guys, Im new over here ... I bought a 70mai dash cam pro but is in Russian... is there any patch to install in order to change it ?? and also how can I install this patch in my cam?? Thank you for yoru kind assistance

Comment

• muniek62
          muniek62 commented
          Editing a comment
          Możesz zainstalować wersję angielską z powyzszego linku

• Kaudii
          Kaudii commented
          Editing a comment
          this is the English version, https://4pda.ru/pages/go/?u=https%3A...zip&e=95202598 unpack the archive, update folder upload to the memory card in the main directory, insert the card into the camera and turn it on in update mode, remember about the external power supply not to damage the camera

• Malware1520
          Malware1520 commented
          Editing a comment
          how I turn it in in update mode ?? sorry but all instructions are in Russian... what I need to to with the external power?

• Turn the camera off. Insert the sd card with the update. Press and hold the right button + power button.

Comment

• hey thank you so much for all the info !!! Now I have my cam in English... Thank you so much guys.

Comment

• Hello,

I just brought the 70Mai Pro EN with the GPS module, on the first page i see someone posted a video with a 16/9 ratio, does your custom firmware allow that (instead of the default 4/3) ?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

• nutsey
              nutsey commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi.

Sure, you can switch between 4:3 and 16:9 modes.

• Scyllx
              Scyllx commented
              Editing a comment
              I havent read all the comments but how do you flash a custom firmware on that dashcam ? And what is the latest version available (1.0.7 or 1.0.8) ? Thank you

• Originally posted by nutsey View Post
            Multipatch V2:

70MAI Pro editor tool by v_max :https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NRa...ew?usp=sharing

Usage: run 'MiDriveD02_paramdef.bat' file and select a 'paramdef' file to edit. Then change values (f.e. use 'File length sec (first)' located at the 'Parameters' tab to adjust loop duration) and use File-Save to apply. Don't forget to rename saved 'paramdef.mod' file before using as a part of 'update' folder.
            Hello everyone, i’m new here!
            Could anyone please send me another link about editor tool? The link above cannot download!
            Thank you so much!

Comment

• Here’s my 70mai pro cam with 1.0.7v5 firmware! Thanks nutsey for your awesome mod!
            Attached Files

Comment

• Hello! The firmware you created.
              70Mai pro v1.0.7 V5 Many Koreans
              Thankfully, I'm using it.

I have some questions about your great work.

Do you have an SSH version?
              Currently, there is a version of v1.0.8 SSH, but many Koreans are under the circumstances.
              Time Labs function is required.

However, V1.0.8 does not work with the Time Labs feature.

Could you make a SSH version for many Korean users?

I've searched several sites.
              I found the V1.0.7 V5 MIXED version but cannot download it.
              (That's an invalid link)

I look forward to your help and answer.

Comment

• Does the firmware editor tool work with 1.09na? When i change the perimeter of the logo (turn it Off) it still shows it on the mp4.
                Am i missing something?

Comment

• Hi everyone,

Just wanted to make a post in case it might be helpful to others down the line. A few weeks ago my dashcam with this firmware seemed to develop a problem where after a number of minutes, it would stop recording and freeze. The image would still display whatever the lens was pointing at, but there was no overlay on the screen and pressing buttons did nothing.

After trying different options I flashed the device back to the official north american firmware and it hasn't had the problem since. I hope this might help some future people if they run into the same problem with this custom firmware!

Comment

• Hello everyone, im new here...i bought a Dascam Pro D02 but have some "issues" like the logo of 70mai cant be taken out (i read some reply here saying that the app allow to remove it, but in my app i didnt find that option).

Other problem is, when i turn on the camera or plug the charger they start recording but the light keeps green dont blink, nothing...i read somewhere in the manual they blink when recording or stay blue when not recording but with mine all stay green without blinking. The only change i see is when im inside the menus or what the light came blue not more.

I didnt know about "hacking firmware" on this camera, i found this forum and before i knowing i update the firmware of the camera to the 1.09na, and now just want to know if they are any development or release of this firmware with the mod /patch?!

if not, can i grab older firmware and flash it anyway without having trouble?

waiting for some reply, thank you

Comment

Working...
                    X