Campark V30 bitrate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Campark V30 bitrate

Hi guys, I would like to ask if it is possible to increase the bitrate of the Campark V30 action camera.

Hi, do you have a firmware update for it?
    Donate here if you want to support my efforts and this site.

Email me if you have any offers, requests or ideas.

Comment

I don't, but I can ask the manufacturer if he will send me the firmware.

Comment

Hi guys, I asked Campark Support if they could provide me with firmware for the Campark V30 camera and I have to say they are some amateurs if they don't have firmware for their product.

Comment

Originally posted by kemor View Post
          Hi guys, I would like to ask if it is possible to increase the bitrate of the Campark V30 action camera.
          Old thread and all, but... I got a Compark V30 myself and I noticed that it records X265 video with a bitrate of ~16MB/s, which (for me) is stupidly high -- at least in 1080p/30fps (haven't tested the other modes),I've determined that 6MB/s is more than enough for x265, and using 16MB/s is just a terrible waste of SDCard (and later, disk) space, to say nothing of bandwidth, CPU/power for video/processing, etc. If someone could tell me how to *lower* the bitrate to something closer to 6MB/s, I would be grateful.

Why would kemor want an even higher bitrate? Or does your camera record at a different bitrate? Perhaps we have different versions/firmware/etc?

Cheers,
          -- Durval.

Comment

My camera is with old firmware from 2019 and the video is very bad. Bitrate is around 46 mb / s and that's not enough, other cameras have 100 mb / s.

Comment

Working...
            X