Announcement

Collapse

Announcement

GoPrawn.com needs your patronage! Please feel free to become a patron here.
See more
See less

Non-distortion M12 lens roundup test.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am often fixated on the Sony sensor 😀 ... ok I read this user review worth trying...

Comment

• nutsey
      nutsey commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you know that newer Xiaomi Yi cams have Panasonic sensor inside, not Sony?

oh I don't know just the wrong information that I got
    Attached Files

Comment

• nutsey
      nutsey commented
      Editing a comment
      Sony IMX206 and Panasonic MN34120 sensors provide similar image quality on Ambarella A7 platform. But MN34120 is slightly better under low-light conditions and can record 4K30 videos when paired with more advanced SoC like Amba A12...

already bought ezviz s5 😇 ... maybe next need to try from the other image sensor.ezviz s5 has software update support, and there is an official guarantee

Comment

thanks you....
    how can I backup this ezviz s5 firmware ... browse to this sub forum according to the chipset?

Comment

• nutsey
      nutsey commented
      Editing a comment
      There is no simple way to get your firmware backed up at the moment.

thanks....
    sorry I asked many things outside the topic 🙏

Comment

nutsey do you have an update on the m12 lenses? Im thinking of exchanging the lense of my firefly 8se 90 degree lens for a fisheye lense. Maybe make it easy swappable

Comment

• nutsey
        nutsey commented
        Editing a comment
        Could you be a little bit more specific? What kind of information do you expect from me? Where to get a better fisheye lens? How to unscrew the stock lens?

I have the 90 degree lens version of the firefly 8se. Which lense with 150 or 170 degree field of you would you recommend?

Comment

Working...
      X