V3 cams blind test.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V3 cams blind test.

Click image for larger version  Name:	v3_sm.jpg Views:	2 Size:	163.4 KB ID:	4782
    Fullsize HQ JPEG

"RAW" PNGs: 1 2 3 4

Here I compared four different Allwinner V3 cams. Two of them use IMX179 sensor, the others are based on IMX179S. Which is where by your opinion and how would you rate the quality of the pics?

Note 1: These pics are grabbed from 1080p30 footages shot with same settings.
    Note 2: No edit was done except combining and numbers overlay.
    Note 3: One of the tested cams uses the super duper 'Sharkeye' lens from MGCOOL. Try to guess the number.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by nutsey; 06-19-2017, 07:54 PM.
    Donate here if you want to support my efforts and this site.

Email me if you have any offers, requests or ideas.

I think 2 and 4 have the best light gathering of those posted. As for the edge sharpness... it is hard to say as they all showed some softening. maybe 3 is the sharkeye? I'd pick number 3 of those selected but 2 or 3 would be about equal to me. One had better sharpness and the other had better color rendition.

Comment

Originally posted by nutsey View Post
      Note 1: These pics are grabbed from 1080p30 footages shot with same settings.
      Note 2: No edit was done except combining and numbers overlay.
      Note 3: One of the tested cams uses the super duper 'Sharkeye' lens from MGCOOL. Try to guess the number.
      I'm picking #4 as super duper 'Sharkeye' lens from MGCOOL .... worst in my opinion ??

Comment

• nutsey
        nutsey commented
        Editing a comment
        #1 - Excelvan Q8
        #2 - Ele Explorer S
        #3 - MGCOOL Explorer Pro
        #4 - V60S
    Working...
    X