Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RAW2DNG for Z26L Yi cams.

RAW2DNG for Z26L Yi

1. Run raw2dng_en.exe tool to convert RAW to DNG.
    2. Run fix-dng-Yi-Z26L.bat for your DNG file to fix purple shadows (DNG will be overwrited).
    3. Open fixed DNG in RAW processing software.

I just found this - you are my hero! This works perfectly, even if the preview is still very purple. It's amazing that that Little Change in black Level fixes that problem

Comment

• nutsey
      nutsey commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm very glad someone is happy with my work. This is why this site exists in the end.

I just edited one raw Picture in lightroom. But after I exported the Picture, the resolution decreases to about 2500x1900 Pixels. In lightroom, the resolution is about 4600x3500 Pixels. Do you know the reason for that?

Comment

• nutsey
      nutsey commented
      Editing a comment
      Unfortunately I don't know the reason for that as I use Adobe Camera Raw and never noticed similar troubles.

Hello ! Thanks for sharing your work, but I don't understand how it supposed to work. After converting RAW to DNG, I just have to run the fix file and nothing else ? I did these steps but instead of pink DNG, I got yellow/brown DNG. Did you get this problem too ?

EDIT: Finaly that's ok, I was just clicking on the .bat file but I had to put my DNG file on the .bat

Thanks a lot for that fix
    Last edited by navilo; 02-21-2017, 10:10 PM.

Comment

One question: I get absolutly no metadata when I convert the files. No cameramodel, no time - nothing. Is it possible to keep that metadata? Or to transfer it from the jpgs?

Comment

• nutsey
        nutsey commented
        Editing a comment
        I guess you can copy this data from JPEGs with exiftool ('-tagsFromFile SRCFILE' option).

I have problem with converted files.
      raw files are ~31MB, but converted files are only ~8MB and thumbnail size 160x120pix.
      Any idea what I`m doing wrong?

Comment

Working...
      X