Clear All

• New T8NT cam

NTK 2.0 inch TFT display 135 degree wide angle
    Source Shenzhen Transtyle Electronics Co., Limited
    Model Number: T8N

It have a IMX078 sensor NTK96660
    default file T8NTS001.V1.0 firmware
    some video test and photo link

The camera has a lot of potential, the firmware can be improved, I don’t know how to download the firmware and how to modify it, can someone help, want to study it?

Info on sensor WB254 DF 078

Comment

Can I install the firmware from another camera here? This camera has 3 buttons

Comment

• nutsey
        nutsey commented
        Editing a comment
        I guess it is possible, but I'm 99% sure that at least something like LCD would not work even if you will be lucky to boot it with a 3rd party firmware.

• petesimon
        petesimon commented
        Editing a comment
        it's similar to Extral Sj8000 Novatek 96660 / Sony IMX078, and similar to this generic clone - https://www.goprawn.com/forum/novate...l-sj8000-clone

but also similar to Soocoo C30 / F68 / F69 ... - https://www.goprawn.com/forum/novate...078-and-clones

these cameras are the "same" but certainly different too. you will probably get a 'brick" if you mess with firmware.

Link to the seller, and the question whether the firmware is compatible from SOOCOO C50

Ntk 2.0 Inch Tft Display 135 Degree Wide Angle True 4k (384x2160)pixels Sports Camera , Find Complete Details about Ntk 2.0 Inch Tft Display 135 Degree Wide Angle True 4k (384x2160)pixels Sports Camera,2.0 Inch Tft Display Camera,4k (384x2160)pixels Camera,135 Degree Wide Angle Lens Camera from Supplier or Manufacturer-Shenzhen Transtyle Electronics Co., Limited

Comment

• petesimon
        petesimon commented
        Editing a comment
        don't mess with firmware on these generic Novatek cameras. you will likely get a `brick` of one or more cameras

SOOCOO C30 have a same resolution and screen Type ltps, maybe it can work for firmware?

Comment

• nutsey
        nutsey commented
        Editing a comment
        I would not recommend flashing your cam with anything you are not sure about until you don't have the stock flash memory dump/backup.

How to make dump/backup

Comment

• nutsey
        nutsey commented
        Editing a comment
        Are you ready to disassemble your camera?

I can disassemble it, but probably need connectors to connect to the chip?

I expect that the manufacturer will send me the firmware file, I will definitely upload it in this thread for download.

Comment

Originally posted by Radrad View Post
        Can I install the firmware from another camera here? This camera has 3 buttons
        Thank you, I'm still waiting for the original firmware file from the manufacturer if he gives it.

Comment

Got an answer from them, exult

"I'm so sorry, the camera system firmware is the product developed by our company.

It is a trade secret and cannot be sent to customers. Please understand that this is

our regulation. If you have system problems, please feel free to ask me at any time. I will be

glad to help you solve relevant technical problems.

Thank you very much for your understanding and support.

Sales manager

Dolly
          "

Comment

Someone met with this type of camera, who will help?

Comment

Activated other languages in the menu, and HDR with android apps

The dynamic range works but is not shown in the camera menu, languages have appeared in the menu in a magical way, before that there were none.

Comment

Working...
              X