X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radrad
    replied
    Activated other languages in the menu, and HDR with android apps

The dynamic range works but is not shown in the camera menu, languages have appeared in the menu in a magical way, before that there were none.

Leave a comment:

• Radrad
    replied
    Someone met with this type of camera, who will help?

Leave a comment:

• Radrad
    replied
    Got an answer from them, exult

"I'm so sorry, the camera system firmware is the product developed by our company.

It is a trade secret and cannot be sent to customers. Please understand that this is

our regulation. If you have system problems, please feel free to ask me at any time. I will be

glad to help you solve relevant technical problems.

Thank you very much for your understanding and support.

Sales manager

Dolly
    "

Leave a comment:

• Radrad
    replied
    Originally posted by Radrad View Post
    Can I install the firmware from another camera here? This camera has 3 buttons
    Thank you, I'm still waiting for the original firmware file from the manufacturer if he gives it.

Leave a comment:

• petesimon
    commented on 's reply
    don't mess with firmware on these generic Novatek cameras. you will likely get a `brick` of one or more cameras

• petesimon
    commented on 's reply
    it's similar to Extral Sj8000 Novatek 96660 / Sony IMX078, and similar to this generic clone - https://www.goprawn.com/forum/novate...l-sj8000-clone

but also similar to Soocoo C30 / F68 / F69 ... - https://www.goprawn.com/forum/novate...078-and-clones

these cameras are the "same" but certainly different too. you will probably get a 'brick" if you mess with firmware.

• Radrad
    replied
    I can disassemble it, but probably need connectors to connect to the chip?

I expect that the manufacturer will send me the firmware file, I will definitely upload it in this thread for download.

Leave a comment:

• nutsey
    commented on 's reply
    Are you ready to disassemble your camera?

• Radrad
    replied
    How to make dump/backup

Leave a comment:

• nutsey
    commented on 's reply
    I would not recommend flashing your cam with anything you are not sure about until you don't have the stock flash memory dump/backup.

• Radrad
    replied
    SOOCOO C30 have a same resolution and screen Type ltps, maybe it can work for firmware?

Leave a comment:

• nutsey
    commented on 's reply
    I guess it is possible, but I'm 99% sure that at least something like LCD would not work even if you will be lucky to boot it with a 3rd party firmware.

• Radrad
    replied
    Link to the seller, and the question whether the firmware is compatible from SOOCOO C50

Ntk 2.0 Inch Tft Display 135 Degree Wide Angle True 4k (384x2160)pixels Sports Camera , Find Complete Details about Ntk 2.0 Inch Tft Display 135 Degree Wide Angle True 4k (384x2160)pixels Sports Camera,2.0 Inch Tft Display Camera,4k (384x2160)pixels Camera,135 Degree Wide Angle Lens Camera from Supplier or Manufacturer-Shenzhen Transtyle Electronics Co., Limited

Leave a comment:

• Radrad
    replied
    Can I install the firmware from another camera here? This camera has 3 buttons

Leave a comment:

• Radrad
    replied
    Info on sensor WB254 DF 078

Leave a comment:

Working...
X