Explorer Elite Firmware Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Explorer Elite Firmware Issue

Hello everyone, decided to sell the camera. went to herbest to see camera settings, I saw that there was a new firmware. Without forums decided to put. As a result, I got a camera with a broken display, the buttons are pressed, the menu makes sounds, I hear how to switch but the screen does not work.

With gearbeast put Version: 20161118V1.0
    Further rummaged on forums and found FW-20170728

As a result, the screen worked, but with a few problems, firstly there is an inversion of colors, and secondly the entire text is deployed in the other direction.
    Please tell me what firmware to put and where to download something to make it all good

Photo attach

Originally posted by ClockworkVL View Post
    Hello everyone, decided to sell the camera. went to herbest to see camera settings, I saw that there was a new firmware. Without forums decided to put. As a result, I got a camera with a broken display, the buttons are pressed, the menu makes sounds, I hear how to switch but the screen does not work.

With gearbeast put Version: 20161118V1.0
    Further rummaged on forums and found FW-20170728

As a result, the screen worked, but with a few problems, firstly there is an inversion of colors, and secondly the entire text is deployed in the other direction.
    Please tell me what firmware to put and where to download something to make it all good

Photo attach
    We have tried many times to get GearBest to remove the old f/w. Nothing. They started with very old stock from SJ9000 May 2015 screens. 2nd version Elite we nick named "V2" was a different screen. Mine is Elite "V1" and tested 20160810v1.0 with it. (only f/w update Elecam did for it).

Old f/w link which should work for the different display. Try this 20161123v1.0 LINK HERE
    Very old f/w if that doesn't work 20160810v1.0 LINK HERE

Comment

Working...
    X