fccwo r1 novatek 96655

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fccwo r1 novatek 96655

hi, I'm new in the forum. I'm getting closer to the world of dash cams. I have an FCWO R1 based on the novatek 96555 and sony IMX 322, it has no batteries, and it is powered by a fuse under the car key. the problem is that I can't put in sequence the various films from a minute to be able to view them consecutively. file names do not comply with the registration order. how can I do? thank you

Could you please provide a screenshot with filenames?
    Donate here if you want to support this site.

Email me if you have any offers, requests or ideas.

Comment

thank you very much. Click image for larger version

Name:	Immagine.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	140.4 KB
ID:	14632

Comment

• nutsey
        nutsey commented
        Editing a comment
        Looks like date+time file naming. Probably the system time is not stored due to the lack of the battery and is set to 2007-01-01 00-00 after each boot.

• petesimon
        petesimon commented
        Editing a comment
        is there no electrolytic capacitor or tiny flat battery inside to store the time/date ?

Thank you for the quick answers. I describe the cam better: I can connect my mobile phone with the timacam app via wi-fi and in this case it automatically sets the date and time, but the setting is lost as soon as the power supply is stopped because it has no buffer battery. The cam therefore has a wi-fi output and an RGB output to connect a monitor, and in input has a cable for the power supply. However, I don't always connect with my cell phone

Comment

Working...
      X