Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jooyfact A1 dashcam help needed

Friends! Please, HELP!
    I have bought the car DVR Jooyfact A1 based on Novatek 96658 chipset here: https://ru.aliexpress.com/item/32763004814.html
    There are several problems after installation into the car:
    • after turning the device on it blinks once with the blue light after this it blinks only with the red. I have recordered the video telling how it is working. Here it is: https://youtu.be/uj85ooD1Oio;
    • the seller recommends to use only specific tf-cards: “Use SanDisk or Toshiba, C10 , FAT32 , 98M/S or Above TF card”. No problem, I have bought relevant sandisk tf-card. But still the same result.
    • the seller send me the UPDATING firmware (not the FULL one). Following up on his recommendations I tried to flashes the firmware update of the dvr. SanDisk, C10 , FAT32 , 98M/S used during this process. But still no result. It flashes for several seconds: red and blue lights bleems simultaneously. AND AFTER THIS ONLY RED LIGHT BLEEMS. i am waiting for 5 mins but nothing changes - device does not working! Here is the video of the flashing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BznH...46693e5f9YtgR3
    • my microelectronics technician says that the only way to solve the problem is to flash THE FULL firmware with the help of the programmer. But the seller did not have this one.
    Please, help! I need the dump from the working mashine DVR Jooyfact A1 based on Novatek 96658 chipset to flash it with the help of the programmer! Does anyone have something?!!
    I will thank financially for any productive assistance!

Originally posted by llol View Post
    \
    the seller send me the UPDATING firmware
    Could you share it?
    Donate here if you want to support my efforts and this site.

Email me if you have any offers, requests or ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by nutsey View Post
      Could you ...?
      of cource.
      here it is: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XtM...ew?usp=sharing

Comment

is this FULL (not updating) firmware?

Comment

the problem is that 3mb update - IS NOT FULL. its update ONLY. and i tried this one. and it does not solves the problem.
        i need the full update for flashing not from tf-card but with the help of the programmer. the size of full ROM update for this chip is 4Mb.
        do u have such firmware?

Comment

• nutsey
          nutsey commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, I know what you are talking about - it's flash dump and unfortunately I don't have any for your device.

Another option to try is to get the loader (LD96658A.bin file) and update it first before flashing FW96658A.bin.

Please, a little bit more details. What do u mean "to get the loader and update it first before flashing"? From where i should get it and how to update it?

Comment

• nutsey
          nutsey commented
          Editing a comment
          Loader is a separate part of firmware and in some cases it can help unbricking Novatek cams. You can ask the manufacturer or the seller to provide it. The file is named "LD96658A.bin".

Originally posted by llol View Post
        Please, a little bit more details. What do u mean "to get the loader and update it first before flashing"? From where i should get it and how to update it?
        excuse me, but if i already have it now, what i need to provide from the manufacturer?

Comment

• nutsey
          nutsey commented
          Editing a comment
          Do you have the loader update file?

here is ld96658a.bin
        can i use it?
        is it necessary to make rom copy from my nonworking device before flashing?
        how to flash?

thanks a lot for assistance!

Comment

here is another one. both of them are equal.

does it means that on devices with equal chip this part of the firmware is equal too?

Comment

• nutsey
            nutsey commented
            Editing a comment
            You need to find the loader for your device. You can't use random ones.

• llol
            llol commented
            Editing a comment
            Dear friend! Ive found it for my device especially: https://yadi.sk/d/GsnYsESZ3NQncF
            What i should do now?

• nutsey
            nutsey commented
            Editing a comment
            These are for older hardware revisions of the A1 dashcam. I don't think any of them would work with your device.

After founding LD96658A for my dev what should i do, please, answer!

Comment

• nutsey
            nutsey commented
            Editing a comment
            Follow instructions from readme file. But before read my comment above.

There are no any readme file. And unfortunately, i can recommend you the same. Few comments above i asked u abot "a little bit more details", e/g/ what exactly should i do at the next step...

Comment

If there is another matrix, I wrote about it in the header on the forum, but you have requested it, then only full firmware from your matrix will help.
            The seller does not have them, it is necessary - before flashing, to know that the hardware is in fact, not according to the descriptions of the products!

Comment

Working...
            X