Firmware for Campark x20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firmware for Campark x20

Hi everyone, I write in English with the help of the google translator and I apologize if there are any errors. I ask you a big help for my second campark x20 bought because the first one after updating it with the firmware of the manufacturer has stopped working. I returned the product and bought urgently another one for use in my summer holidays. Today it arrived and I made a mess. I silently put the micro sd in the cam with the damn firmware in it and the second cam doesn't turn on anymore. I asked the producer via email for a working firmware but I still haven't received a reply. I don't know what to do and the departure for the summer holidays is almost here. Now I ask, does anyone know how to help me? Is it possible that a working firmware for this action cam cannot be found? help ... help ... help ... help

The X20 by Campark has two (at least) versions: one with OV4689 and another with IMX078. Which one is yours?
    Donate here if you want to support my efforts and this site.

Email me if you have any offers, requests or ideas.

Comment

Hi thanks for answering me. Unfortunately I can't understand the cam version, the machine won't turn on. I can give you the link where I bought it: https://www.amazon.it/gp/product/B07...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Comment

Hi, I hope to help someone share the correct (hard to find) firmware with the instructions for this action cam I received today.

I put the whole Campark support message:

"Here attached firmware to fix your issues after updated incorrect firmware.
        Steps To Update The Campark X20 :
        1.Format the micro SD card on computer firstly, please check attached picture.
        2.Copy the files named “FW96660A.bin”from the zip.
        NOTICE: DO NOT change the name of the files.
        4.Make sure the battery is full,then turn on the camera,it will update the camera automatically.
        5.After updated,format the memory card in the camera setting menu.
        6.Then you can try it again.

Hope to hear from you
        Rita"

From here you can download the firmware:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mqV...ew?usp=sharing
        Last edited by nutsey; 08-05-2019, 10:42 AM.

Comment

• nutsey
          nutsey commented
          Editing a comment
          Check the link.

• joselrs42
          joselrs42 commented
          Editing a comment
          you don't have the original link where you got the firmware from?

I can't insert the link
        I also changed the cloud
        Last edited by Giuzio; 08-05-2019, 09:58 AM.

Comment

• nutsey
          nutsey commented
          Editing a comment
          It should be something like 'share' and 'copy link' items in right-click menu.

• Giuzio
          Giuzio commented
          Editing a comment
          I can't

• nutsey
          nutsey commented
          Editing a comment
          Click file, then blue 'Share' button, then 'Copy link' below.

• Giuzio
          Giuzio commented
          Editing a comment
          that's what I do, but when I post the link in the forum it doesn't appear

• Giuzio
          Giuzio commented
          Editing a comment
          I have inserted the image of the link, see if you can enter it and delete the image

• nutsey
          nutsey commented
          Editing a comment
          https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mqV...ew?usp=sharing

• Giuzio
          Giuzio commented
          Editing a comment
          nutsey I can't do it, can you do me the courtesy to insert this link?

• nutsey
          nutsey commented
          Editing a comment
          Actually I don't know what exactly is wrong here. There is a spam filter that hides 'suspicious' posts automatically, but links should not be affected that way.

• Giuzio
          Giuzio commented
          Editing a comment
          but you are not a moderator? Can't you change the link of my post?

• nutsey
          nutsey commented
          Editing a comment
          Please don't use the 'add link' as it does not work right. You can paste links as plain text.

• Giuzio
          Giuzio commented
          Editing a comment
          OK thanks

Wow! Your cam has a Galaxycore GC13603 13Mp CMOS sensor inside. I've never seen it before.
        Donate here if you want to support my efforts and this site.

Email me if you have any offers, requests or ideas.

Comment

Hello nutsey i was hoping you could help me im trying to fix my bricked Campark x20 20mp.
          i tried to update the firmware but ended up bricking the camera I've been searching for what seems too long now and im hoping you have a copy of the original firmware

Comment

Help me please, hi I have a camprak x20 with the firmware locked, can you send me the original firmware to unlock the cam? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Aldo233 View Post
              Help me please, hi I have a camprak x20 with the firmware locked, can you send me the original firmware to unlock the cam? Thanks.
              Originally posted by Kenny View Post
              Hello nutsey i was hoping you could help me im trying to fix my bricked Campark x20 20mp.
              i tried to update the firmware but ended up bricking the camera I've been searching for what seems too long now and im hoping you have a copy of the original firmware

https://www.goprawn.com/forum/novate...5054#post15054

Comment

• petesimon
                petesimon commented
                Editing a comment
                caution. the firmware file may or may not work for your camera

Today, I ordered the X20 to check it out. Link is here - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
              I will be very cautious to try (hmm or maybe not try) to update the firmware when I get the camera in my hands.

Click image for larger version  Name:	campark-x20-'upgraded'-amazon.png Views:	0 Size:	105.2 KB ID:	18872
              click the small photo

Comment

Hi, I'm also after some X20 firmware if anyone can help.

X20-2
              v1.0
              06/01/2019

Many thanks.

Comment

la casa oficial dice que no hay actualizaciones, asi que no actualicen

Comment

Working...
              X