Elecam Explorer Elite and shifted (blue and red) colors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elecam Explorer Elite and shifted (blue and red) colors

I got my camera at the beginning of the march from Gearbest. Updated the firmware (Don't ask why ) and after that blue and red was shifted. Everything else was ok.
    Video: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zjvast97tj...35026.mp4?dl=0

I wrote about this to Gearbest too and got firmware from them, that seems to be dated 2017106. Guess what? Colors are fixed now woohoo.

If you have also problem with your cam as described, then you can give it a try (@ your own risk only).
    dl link is here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fqegej5jt3...70106.zip?dl=0

Best regards
    Toonio

Thanks for this. I had trouble after upgrading also and the colours were inverted. Having tried to use an older firmware in order to revert it back, it wouldn't recognise the downgrade.. but this has worked! Much appreciated.

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm new here.
      I'm having the same problem with my Explorer Elite 4K, but it happened after I upgraded to the 20170106 v1.0 firmware.
      I've tried to solve the issue downgranding back to the old firmware but it didn't work.
      My board is: L1027(660)_v1.3 20160717
      In front are written: L1027 660_KEY2 20160318

Can someone help me solve the issue about color shift?

Thank you in advance.

Comment

Hello everybody ,
      My explorer elite shipped with the firmware 20170206 and has a bug regarding the field of view (and other bugs also) , can i upgrade to 20170208 ? Or I will get the inverted colours problem ?

Thanks !

Comment

• AussieKev
        AussieKev commented
        Editing a comment
        You most likely have the "Version 2" Elite (Uses Elite WiFi App V2) with newer (March 2016 or later) hardware not the older July 2015 circuit boards Elephone used from a mashup of old SJ8000 cam parts. Should work but the 20170208 f/w will not fix this from all reports. Basically 20170208 was issued to upgrades early f/w and similar to 20170206 issued with your cam.
        My opinion don't upgrade as it has caused problems for some users.

• N2Paul
        N2Paul commented
        Editing a comment
        AussieKev , thank you for the info . I hope they release a new firmware to fix all the issues , I really love the camera (the gyro could be better but for this price is OK).

• AussieKev
        AussieKev commented
        Editing a comment
        I have original Elite 20160722v1.0 f/w and FOV and Fisheye Adjust options both work well [only one final upgrade 20160810v1.0]. Strange later release Elite [starting at 20161223v1.0] "V2" cams are having FOV problem?
        The 20170208v1.0 release was unexpected so I hope there is a further update.

Good evening, Elecam Explorer Elite arrived the other day, but it does not change even if the angle of view changes. Does angle of view change properly with this FW? Is it?

Comment

IHello guys I have contacted elphone ingineers and they send me this link to al firmware lets try them https://mega.nz/#F!U0QnmIxI!MuaR0PddfjF9Odr83yeUKg

Comment

Originally posted by toc1981 View Post
          Hi everyone, I'm new here.
          I'm having the same problem with my Explorer Elite 4K, but it happened after I upgraded to the 20170106 v1.0 firmware.
          I've tried to solve the issue downgranding back to the old firmware but it didn't work.
          My board is: L1027(660)_v1.3 20160717
          In front are written: L1027 660_KEY2 20160318

Can someone help me solve the issue about color shift?

Thank you in advance.
          Hello. solved is problem?

Comment

Working...
          X