Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems whit Elecam Explorer Elite 4 k

Hey guys,

I bought Elecam Explorer Elite 4 k action camera and Samsung microsdxc evo+ 64 Gb memory card (Up to 80MB/s Transfer Speed with Class 10 and UHS-1 compatibility) for it. So when I try to shoot a video in 4k, 2k, UHD,HD or in another resolution video quality is very bad, blurry, laggy, not focused.

I want to know, where is the problem. Micro sd card (too slow)? Camera (20140216 firmware)? Maybe bad video setttings, which are the best then? my computer is about 4 years old, I watch in internet UHD videos or 4K and and is no problems.

p.s sorry for my english

Hi,

Can you share an example of "very bad, blurry, laggy, not focused" footage?
    Donate here if you want to support my efforts and this site.

Email me if you have any offers, requests or ideas.

Comment

I made 4k video.

Comment

• Kapka
        Kapka commented
        Editing a comment
        I think the quality as not so good as it should be :O

• nutsey
        nutsey commented
        Editing a comment
        4k mode is just to put "4K" logo on the box for any of these NT96660 based cams.

• Kapka
        Kapka commented
        Editing a comment
        okey I understand that, but when I watch videos for example in youtube, which are made by the same camera I see big differences. What do you think?

• petesimon
        petesimon commented
        Editing a comment
        when I watch videos for example in youtube, which are made by the same camera I see big differences. What do you think?
        i think to not use "4k" mode because it's fake anyway. but just use 2k mode or 1080p 30/60fps modes.
        also note that videos on youtube could be enhanced by video editor software or by youtube-editor (online) _before_ you had watched the video.
    Working...
    X