Views:	255
Size:	76.9 KB
ID:	8949
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20180205_152748.jpg
Views:	210
Size:	65.9 KB
ID:	8950
    After reading on some forums that I could update the firmware with soocoo C30R (better gyro management), I decided to give a try (mistake).
    I used the files provided on soocoo website (C30R version 20170224 and 20170308).
    Everything went good at the beginning (flashing led and reboot)
    but at the reboot, the lcd display was wrong. It was something like a screen with a wrong resolution.
    The action cam is still functional (recording and speech/beep) but I cant see correctly on the LCD (just multicolour pixels).
    I can still update the firmware.

maybe my F68R doesn t use the same lcd (wrong driver) or lock on some resolution.
    I tried
    - different micro sdcard;
    - a F68 firmware provided on gearbest ;
    - C30 firmwares on 4pda forum;
    - Elecam Explorer Pro (https://www.goprawn.com/forum/novate...orer-pro/page2)

so please, if someone have an idea or a firmware for my F68R to fix the screen display.
    ​​​​ Click image for larger version

Name:	20180205_152836.jpg
Views:	543
Size:	105.5 KB
ID:	8948
    Last edited by keepcool; 02-05-2018, 03:40 AM.

i got some ideas, but not sure.... if you could somehow download any or all of the different firmware files here https://w3bsit3-dns.com/forum/index....owtopic=749913

or here https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=749913 under "(Прошивки)" = firmware

also search for Explorer Pro (with remote) firmware - something like this - https://bbs.elephone.hk/forum.php?mo...1#.WnnzoOhua00

and when you download zip's, then try some firmware that has a file named FWHT108M.bin

Comment

Hi

thank you for your ideas but firmware provided on 4pda.ru (checked the 31 pages), I already tried the one I could download.
      some are not anymore available, so maybe someone has a copy for me please.
      and the one available are actually linked to soocoo website.

WARNING : I wont suggest to use W3bsit3-dns, the translated website of 4pda.ru, to download files because all the files are linked to fake files (virus inside).
      better to use the original website with chrome (+extension translator)

I tried as well Explorer Pro firmware. It s even "worse" because you have to press 3-5sec to power on the camera.(behavior already reported on another post)

If someone has old firmware of soocoo C30/C30R before 2017 or NOT the one provided on soocoo (20170224, 20170308 => not working)
      can you please post it here?

I am tempted to try with S100 firmware (difference with C30R : GPS feature) but will be my last resort if I can t find old C30/C30R firmware.
      Last edited by keepcool; 02-07-2018, 01:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by keepcool View Post
        Hi

thank you for your ideas but firmware provided on 4pda.ru (checked the 31 pages), I already tried the one I could download.

WARNING : I wont suggest to use W3bsit3-dns, the translated website of 4pda.ru, to download files because all the files are linked to fake files (virus inside).

I tried as well Explorer Pro firmware. It s even "worse" because you have to press 3-5sec to power on the camera.(behavior already reported on another post)

If someone has old firmware of soocoo C30/C30R before 2017 or NOT the one provided on soocoo (20170224, 20170308 => not working)

I am tempted to try with S100 firmware (difference with C30R : GPS feature) but will be my last resort if I can t find old C30/C30R firmware.
        i have the same problem too. I email the support and they asked me to send some images and i did so. I'll try to ask them to send the old firmware so we can work again.

Comment

i emaild soocoo yesterday but until now they did not post any thing or replay to me. what kind of deal is this

Comment

• nutsey
            nutsey commented
            Editing a comment
            The brown dog is comming

I mean you won't get any answers until March as China celebrates its New Year...

I found the error log of the cam in mobile app.
          ---------START-----------Fri Feb 09 10:56:33 GMT+03:00 2018---------------------

java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to resume activity {com.cam.soocoo/com.vyou.app.ui.third.nvt.NvtDevSettingActivity}: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: length=4; index=4
          at android.app.ActivityThread.performResumeActivity(A ctivityThread.java:3788)
          at android.app.ActivityThread.handleResumeActivity(Ac tivityThread.java:3828)
          at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(Ac tivityThread.java:2991)
          at android.app.ActivityThread.-wrap14(ActivityThread.java)
          at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(Activit yThread.java:1635)
          at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:10 2)
          at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:154)
          at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.jav a:6692)
          at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
          at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCa ller.run(ZygoteInit.java:1468)
          at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit .java:1358)
          Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: length=4; index=4
          at com.vyou.app.ui.third.nvt.NvtDevSettingActivity.m( Unknown Source)
          at com.vyou.app.ui.third.nvt.NvtDevSettingActivity.on Resume(Unknown Source)
          at android.app.Instrumentation.callActivityOnResume(I nstrumentation.java:1277)
          at android.app.Activity.performResume(Activity.java:7 058)
          at android.app.ActivityThread.performResumeActivity(A ctivityThread.java:3765)
          ... 10 more

---------END -----------Fri Feb 09 10:56:33 GMT+03:00 2018---------------------

---------START-----------Fri Feb 09 10:56:34 GMT+03:00 2018---------------------

java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start activity ComponentInfo{com.cam.soocoo/com.vyou.app.ui.third.nvt.NvtDevSettingActivity}: java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to read from field 'com.vyou.app.sdk.bz.h.a.c com.vyou.app.sdk.bz.h.c.c' on a null object reference
          at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(A ctivityThread.java:2924)
          at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(Ac tivityThread.java:2985)
          at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCa ller.run(ZygoteInit.java:1468)
          Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to read from field 'com.vyou.app.sdk.bz.h.a.c com.vyou.app.sdk.bz.h.c.c' on a null object reference
          at com.vyou.app.ui.activity.AbsActionbarActivity.onCr eate(Unknown Source)
          at com.vyou.app.ui.activity.DeviceAssociationActivity .onCreate(Unknown Source)
          at com.vyou.app.ui.third.nvt.NvtDevSettingActivity.on Create(Unknown Source)
          at android.app.Activity.performCreate(Activity.java:6 912)
          at android.app.Instrumentation.callActivityOnCreate(I nstrumentation.java:1126)
          at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(A ctivityThread.java:2877)
          ... 9 more

---------END -----------Fri Feb 09 10:56:34 GMT+03:00 2018---------------------

---------START-----------Fri Feb 09 10:56:42 GMT+03:00 2018---------------------

java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to resume activity {com.cam.soocoo/com.vyou.app.ui.third.nvt.NvtDevSettingActivity}: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: length=4; index=4
          ... 10 more

---------END -----------Fri Feb 09 10:56:42 GMT+03:00 2018---------------------

---------START-----------Fri Feb 09 10:56:42 GMT+03:00 2018---------------------

java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start activity ComponentInfo{com.cam.soocoo/com.vyou.app.ui.third.nvt.NvtDevSettingActivity}: java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to read from field 'com.vyou.app.sdk.bz.h.a.c com.vyou.app.sdk.bz.h.c.c' on a null object reference
          Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to read from field 'com.vyou.app.sdk.bz.h.a.c com.vyou.app.sdk.bz.h.c.c' on a null object reference
          ... 9 more

---------END -----------Fri Feb 09 10:56:42 GMT+03:00 2018---------------------

---------START-----------Fri Feb 09 10:58:27 GMT+03:00 2018---------------------

... 10 more

---------END -----------Fri Feb 09 10:58:27 GMT+03:00 2018---------------------

---------START-----------Fri Feb 09 10:58:28 GMT+03:00 2018---------------------

... 9 more

---------END -----------Fri Feb 09 10:58:28 GMT+03:00 2018---------------------

---------START-----------Fri Feb 09 10:58:38 GMT+03:00 2018---------------------

... 10 more

---------END -----------Fri Feb 09 10:58:38 GMT+03:00 2018---------------------

---------START-----------Fri Feb 09 10:58:38 GMT+03:00 2018---------------------

... 9 more

---------END -----------Fri Feb 09 10:58:38 GMT+03:00 2018---------------------

---------START-----------Fri Feb 09 10:59:57 GMT+03:00 2018---------------------

... 10 more

---------END -----------Fri Feb 09 10:59:57 GMT+03:00 2018---------------------

---------START-----------Fri Feb 09 10:59:58 GMT+03:00 2018---------------------

... 9 more

---------END -----------Fri Feb 09 10:59:58 GMT+03:00 2018---------------------
          Last edited by MuhanadY; 02-21-2018, 07:00 AM. Reason: you can see the null reference error in the log

Comment

Originally posted by MuhanadY View Post
            i emaild soocoo yesterday but until now they did not post any thing or replay to me. what kind of deal is this
            Hi

any news from soocoo?

Comment

Hi

Some news ...

I tried to update with C100/S100 firmware => same problem.

so then why not try with S100pro (20170912V2.0)
              => I have back my screen display yeahhh ...
              but as my screen is not touchscreen you have to play with buttons to navigate in menu (short/long press)
              remote OK.recording OK.wifi OK.

so if you have a problem like me, try S100pro firmware.

Comment

Hi

F68R (with remote) - 2.0inch LCD : model=96660/R ; version=20161215V2.0

Name:	15178053951162005272616.jpg
Views:	255
Size:	76.9 KB
ID:	8949

Name:	20180205_152748.jpg
Views:	210
Size:	65.9 KB
ID:	8950
                After reading on some forums that I could update the firmware with soocoo C30R (better gyro management), I decided to give a try (mistake).
                I used the files provided on soocoo website (C30R version 20170224 and 20170308).
                Everything went good at the beginning (flashing led and reboot)
                but at the reboot, the lcd display was wrong. It was something like a screen with a wrong resolution.
                The action cam is still functional (recording and speech/beep) but I cant see correctly on the LCD (just multicolour pixels).
                I can still update the firmware.

maybe my F68R doesn t use the same lcd (wrong driver) or lock on some resolution.
                I tried
                - different micro sdcard;
                - a F68 firmware provided on gearbest ;
                - C30 firmwares on 4pda forum;
                - Elecam Explorer Pro (https://www.goprawn.com/forum/novate...orer-pro/page2)

so please, if someone have an idea or a firmware for my F68R to fix the screen display.
                ​​​​ Click image for larger version

Name:	20180205_152836.jpg
Views:	543
Size:	105.5 KB
ID:	8948
                I have a F68 (not-R) model. Completely dead. Can you help?

Comment

Working...
                X