Announcement

Collapse

Announcement

GoPrawn.com needs your patronage! Please feel free to become a patron here. You can also make a one-time payment.
See more
See less

Elephone Elecam Explorer Elite 4k v2 bricked

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elephone Elecam Explorer Elite 4k v2 bricked

Please help....
    I baught Elephone Elecam Explorer Elite 4k v2 from gear best. It was working fine.
    When I try to load firmware from gearbest it got bricked.
    Now there is no display on camera. Only I can hear sound.
    I connect it with mobile application. it's connecting to app. Only image is reversed.
    No blue light. Only red light coming at the time of charging.
    it showing version as elite v2 and working in elite v2 app.

please required urgent help!!!
    thanx
    Rohan

Someone please provide firmware for Elephone Explorer Elite. Version 20170925 v2.0
    ​​​​​​

Comment

Comment

https://mega.nz/#!ENVyRCAT!xo3yOlHGY...qiZuNJm5sCPX64
      ====
      or try to copy and remove the space:
      ht tps://mega.nz/#!ENVyRCAT!xo3yOlHGYByG6ccnr9KwN_zZfTZpSqiZuNJm5sC PX64

Comment

• AussieKev
        AussieKev commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice. Haven't seen F/W 20170728 but would be for "version 2" Elite cams. There is only one upgrade for "Version 1" [20160702] that doesn't invert the LCD screen colours. Elephone used later SJ8000 parts for their re-stock Nov. 2016 (1st upgraded 20161223v1.0)
        Original Elite were Extral SJ8000 aka Novatek SJ9000 parts coded May 2015. with the 2 front LED's removed.

Originally posted by Rohan Mayekar View Post
      Please help....
      I baught Elephone Elecam Explorer Elite 4k v2 from gear best. It was working fine.
      When I try to load firmware from gearbest it got bricked.
      Now there is no display on camera. Only I can hear sound.
      I connect it with mobile application. it's connecting to app. Only image is reversed.
      No blue light. Only red light coming at the time of charging.
      it showing version as elite v2 and working in elite v2 app.

please required urgent help!!!
      thanx
      Rohan
      Hello I have contacted elepone engineers and they send me this link of all ele elphone camera's try it and look for your firmware .
      Let me now how it works out .
      greetings from holand.

https://mega.nz/#F!U0QnmIxI!MuaR0PddfjF9Odr83yeUKg

Comment

The basterds on on gear best are still selling this ele elephone explorer Elite 4k for 78 dollars thats not cheap and they stil post a link to the wrong firmware on the same page were you can buye the camera .
        so they Let People brick there new 78 dollar camera wen they recieve it.
        I ask the on this page to remove the link and post the wright link for firmware for this model they sell here .
        but they just answer like real chinees reseller a question with a question and a link to this dam firmware.
        I think they do not real understand english https://www.gearbest.com/action-came...ml?wid=1255288

Comment

Originally posted by Astromar99 View Post
          The basterds on on gear best are still selling this ele elephone explorer Elite 4k for 78 dollars thats not cheap and they stil post a link to the wrong firmware on the same page were you can buye the camera .
          so they Let People brick there new 78 dollar camera wen they recieve it.
          I ask the on this page to remove the link and post the wright link for firmware for this model they sell here .
          but they just answer like real chinees reseller a question with a question and a link to this dam firmware.
          I think they do not real understand english https://www.gearbest.com/action-came...ml?wid=1255288
          I contacted them again and asked them again to remove the link to this old f####ig firmware so not more People wil brick there new 78 dollar action cam .
          the problem with chinees resellers is that the only thing they want is to make mony afther sales is not there strong side gearbest is one of the better one's only wen it comes to new firmware of all the electronics they sell they Let People down a lot .

Comment

Working...
          X