Calling nutsy...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling nutsy...

Hi all,new to forum , Please excuse lack of tech knowledge ! I was directed here from 'dashcam ' ,and told to adress 'Nutsy ' My problem - I have a yi action cam which I have used in conjunction with yi camera using yi app. Until recently when I updated app , I have had no problems. I updated app , now the camera still connects via wi fi , but as soon as I try to use , the message -' unfortunately yi action has stopped ' appears and thats that . Been speaking with yi , and they offered new camera , I also pointed out I don't have data roaming to switch off when they suggested that. I know the camera is fine because I downloaded app to old htc phone and works fine. I really need to be able to use with my tab 3 though , so if you can help, it would be much appreciated, again, apologies for lack of tech know how ...p.s I do notice when I go to play store for that app, it now says- 'may not be optimised for your device '

Hi,
    you can try googling previous version of yi app and then downloading and installing that APK directly to your device.
    Do you find this site useful and interesting? Please support it by donating here.

Email me if you have any offers, requests or ideas.

Comment

Thanks for replying nutsy, I should have said- the problem started when I updated firmware on camera. I then tried un installing app and installing latest version- no joy . It worked fine until the moment I updated firmware. ...thanks again..

Comment

Nutsy, I re-set camera to factory settings and downloaded older app . Sorted ! Would it be best not to update firmware again ? Like I said ,not to tech savy .. thanks again...

Comment

Working...
        X