Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The cheapest modern smartphone with ARCore certification.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The cheapest modern smartphone with ARCore certification.

Hey GoPrawners,

What is the most affordable Android phone that match the official ARCore list? What about the A30 by Samsung? Is there anything more rational at the moment?
    Donate here if you want to support this site.

Email me if you have any offers, requests or ideas.

For me the best buy is Xiaomi Pocophone F1 with flagship specs it supports AR Core and is the beast for its price. You can check OnePlus 6/6T for around $350 you are geting a flagship device with great OS. Also you can go with Xiaomi MI8 which is also premium device for around 280$-300$.
    Last edited by dokuzovski; 05-07-2019, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Pocophone F1 is less than $250. I found it few weeks ago for $220 on Banggood

Comment

• nutsey
        nutsey commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry, I forgot to mention I can't order smartphones from abroad due to some stupid customs limitations. Pocophone F1 costs ~$500+ at my local retails and I'm looking for something cheaper. For example Samsung A30 is ~$350...

You can check for Motorola G7 G7 Plus or G7 Power the price should be around 300$-350$. I always prefer Snapdragon chipsets. You have also 4K support and 1080p 60fps on Motorola and you can install Google Camera for even better camera performance

Comment

• nutsey
        nutsey commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you!

• nutsey
        nutsey commented
        Editing a comment
        Moto G7 Play and Nokia 6 seem to be the cheapest ARCore compatible smartphones.
        Last edited by nutsey; 05-08-2019, 12:58 PM.

Moto G7 Play only has 2GB of RAM. That can be a problem in 2019. Moto G7 Play has much better chipset (CPU) than nokia 6. Buying used device can also be a option for you. Pixel 1/Pixel 1 XL, LG G6, Samsung S7/S7Edge, OnePlus 3/3T/5/5T. I am using LG G5 flagship from 2016 as my main device and still runs smoothly.

Comment

Working...
      X