Fitfort 4K action camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fitfort 4K action camera

So I own a Fitfort H9R camera, it looks like all the other Chinese cameras. I can't find firmware for it anywhere, contacted Fitfort waiting for reply. Is there a real difference between all brands of H9R cameras? Is one firmware the same as the others? I may have bricked my camera.

What's wrong with the stock firmware?
    Donate here if you want to support my efforts and this site. Other options for gratefulness are also available on request.

Email me if you have any offers, requests or ideas.

Comment

It wouldn't connect to the app, locked up a lot, wouldn't record 4K. I'm still waiting to hear from Fitfort.

Comment

• petesimon
        petesimon commented
        Editing a comment
        we might be able to find a firmware for you. power on your camera. show us photos of the front _and_ rear LCD of your camera.

Your camera might be an Eken H9 clone, or it might be a generic Allwinner V3(s) camera.

I found this listing on ebay - https://www.ebay.com/itm/352660137330 - Is this your camera?

It's not that one, no screen in front. I wrote down all the identifying numbers before I attempted a firmware flash.
      H9R, STD_ekbkr
      04D9RK_170705

I'm sure it's a clone of something. I thought FITFORT was the main brand when I bought it. The LCD image is all I get now.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190712_085307.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	72.1 KB
ID:	14859
      Attached Files

Comment

I still haven't heard from Fitfort. Thanks for your help.

Comment

Originally posted by gdevo View Post
          I attempted a firmware flash.
          Which version?
          Donate here if you want to support my efforts and this site. Other options for gratefulness are also available on request.

Email me if you have any offers, requests or ideas.

Comment

H9R_web_BKR_O4D9RK_20170315

Comment

• petesimon
              petesimon commented
              Editing a comment
              if you're flashing Eken or whatever firmware to a Fitfort camera, then you might make a brick of it without a way to recover the camera.

so, i recommend to * not * flash firmware to this camera.
          Working...
          X