Which one to choose? Sj8, 8se, v50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which one to choose? Sj8, 8se, v50

Hi guys! I've been comparing actions cams lately and have been meeting your nice forum where I can see nice discussions and mods. So I decided to join and ask you about my next purchase 😊

I hesitate between:
    Firefly s8e, I like that it can ve modded, that reviews are great, I understand it have eis until 1080p60 which is not that bad, I don't really care about 4k.
    Akaso v50 elite (or pro?) didn't check too much about it, but it seems except for 4k eis, the firefly is better?
    Sj8 pro: seems better for most aspect, but more expensive. However I red in some parts that 1080p is beter on 8se,what's your opinion about it? I also like about 8se that it has more buttons.
    The sj9 spark seems great, but too expensive 😢

I'm open to other options too.

Thanks guys!

Ah and one thing I'm asking myself in general:the external. Microphone cannot be used with the waterproof case right?

Comment

• nutsey
      nutsey commented
      Editing a comment
      Absolutely.

What are you planning to shoot?
    Donate here if you want to support this site.

Email me if you have any offers, requests or ideas.

Comment

I want something polyvalent, shoot in waterparks or rivers or waterfalls, shoot in moto, shoot put on my dog with harness. I don't care so much about 4k,but I like to shoot high fps and to have stabilization.

Comment

From. What I see even with sj9 spark I will not shoot higher fps with eis (it seems eis is limited to 60fps in 1080p too)
        How are sj8 pro/ sj9 sparl photo/video quality compared to 8se?

Comment

Ah, something I also want to do is timelapse and long exposures. But I think they all support this. Thr more I read the more the firefly seems to be my choice.

Comment

No advice then? I just ordered firefly 8se, I can still cancel if it's bad choice ;-) thanks

Comment

Working...
            X