Does Anyone knows this action cam?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Anyone knows this action cam?

I just bought action cam but I could not find this action cam's information. What is its chipset, and sensor? and What firmware is the best, if I'd like to reinstall firmware??

There is no manufacturer information, chipset and sensor.

When I connect to PC, This action cam's information shows AC372. I think it is Rollei AC372's fake action cam. but I'm not sure.

I could not have found Rollei AC372's original firmware. and it was bricked when I upgraded firmware from AC372's Czech version. it still works. but it displays just white.

Please help me to fix this.

Thanks. Heroes!!

Cheap Hunting Cameras, Buy Directly from China Suppliers:2 Inch 4K HD Video Action Camera with Waterproof Case Portable Hunting Camcorder Outdoor Water Sports Action Camera Enjoy ✓Free Shipping Worldwide! ✓Limited Time Sale ✓Easy Return.

Comment

Originally posted by year2kei View Post
      I upgraded firmware from AC372's Czech version.
      Where did you get it?
      Donate here if you want to support my efforts and this site.

Email me if you have any offers, requests or ideas.

Comment

https://www.rollei-eshop.cz/cs/stranky/ke-stazeni.html

Comment

Originally posted by year2kei View Post
          What is its chipset, and sensor?
          Generalplus GPCV4247 + Galaxycore GC1034 (or similar).
          Donate here if you want to support my efforts and this site.

Email me if you have any offers, requests or ideas.

Comment

Thanks for your concern. How did you get this information? You are awesome!!!!
            Do you know this action camera's latest firmware??

Comment

it's not a Sunplus cam

Comment

year2kei, did you ever get the screen working again?? Im having the same problem after "upgrading" mine with the firmware from Rollei.com download section..
                It´s also an AC372.

I know this post is over a year old, but i been spending several hours trying to find the firmware some place without luck.
                i have an extra AC372 if it would be possible to make a backup from that one, i just don´t know how i should should accomplish that. (tcp port 80,8081 is open. port 80 is to an webserver with not much information, and 8081 is some "blackice-icecap" service that i dont think would benefit,)

Comment

Working...
                X