No announcement yet.

INSTA360 ONE R - ¿The real revolution?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• INSTA360 ONE R - ¿The real revolution?

Hi again!

I have just searched in the forum but no one is talking about the new TOP CAMERA from INSTA360, the INSTA360 ONE R ¡It looks awesome!

Some people are calling it the action camera revolution, what do you think guys? It is a bit expensive right now for me --> 509€ the Twin Edition which includes 360º module and 4K module

In case anyone would like to read the insta360 one r review in spanish, this is a nice action camera site

Wait for your comments
    Análisis Insta360 One R Español ⭐ Cámara de Acción Adaptativa, con módulos intercambiales Leica, 360 grados y Gran Angular ✅ Opiniones ¡AQUÍ!

Hi,

The 1-inch version looks very interesting to me. It could be the best action cam ever made as of now.
    Donate here if you want to support my efforts and this site.

Email me if you have any offers, requests or ideas.

Comment

The One R looks to be very hackable and customisable device. Starting from patching memory offsets with writeb/w/l ambashell commands from an 'autoexec.ash' script to running Linux shell scripts ('bootup.sh'). 'LOG' shooting mode is also seems to be adjustable to be more 'log' or 'flat'.
    Donate here if you want to support my efforts and this site.

Email me if you have any offers, requests or ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by nutsey View Post
      Hi,

The 1-inch version looks very interesting to me. It could be the best action cam ever made as of now.
      Uoau! Thanks for the info!

Will be a great add to any review of the insta360 one R

Cannot imagine what you could hack with this camera in your hands

See u!

Comment

Originally posted by nutsey View Post
        Hi,

Hi again,

do you have more info on the chipset that the ONE R is mounting? No info found after all this days...

Thanks!

Comment

• nutsey
          nutsey commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi,
          Sure, It's Ambarella H22.
      Working...
      X