No announcement yet.

Ijoy Arise 1080p Usb AV-OUT Question!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ijoy Arise 1080p Usb AV-OUT Question!!

Hello

Was wanting to know if anyone has one of these cameras does it have usb av-out option? I can’t find anything about it and found a good deal on one thought about buying it if camera has this option!! Thanks For Any Help & Input!!

howdy. please share a link and front / rear photos of the camera so we don't have to hunt online for that.

Comment

I don’t have camera yet so I can’t tell you what software is on it, but here are pics of it if this will help!! Like I said before, I’m going to buy it if it has av-out usb. Thanks Much!!

Comment

It’s a used cam off of someone on eBay so I can’t give you a web-site. I found one on amazon but hasn’t got a good description of what camera has as far as features!! Thanks

Comment

• petesimon
        petesimon commented
        Editing a comment
        in that case, I can not recommend that you spend money on a used uncommon camera from ebay. Maybe you can look for a more common brand name camera: Hawkeye (Firefly), Akaso, Amkov,, Eken, ThiEye, SJCAM (etc) : and these are on Gearbest, Banggood, Geekbuying and other websites.

For FPV av out usage, I recommend a Hawkeye Firefly 6s or Firefly 7s camera from Gearbest, use a discount coupon code (google it) , and its firmware is available from http://hawkeyefirefly.com/portal.php
        Last edited by petesimon; 01-30-2018, 05:03 AM.

Ok, well I hope it has it, for the price I couldn’t pass it up to give it a try and hope that it has the feature. Got it less than $10 Shipped so figure it’s worth a try and they assured me camera works perfect...lol....Thanks For Your Effort & Time!!

Comment

• petesimon
        petesimon commented
        Editing a comment
        yeah, I totally understand. My first ever action cam was the crappy Allwinner V3 F60B from Gearbest. It worked but there was no FPV av out and no stabilization. And after using it for 40 minutes (change batteries) inside its waterproof case, the image became very very blurry. But I couldn't pass up the chance to try my first action cam for USD $41. I gave away that cam to a friend months ago though.

Here are some samples from that camera and another similar camera:
        1. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kej1utqb7...nEHJp5Pja?dl=0
        2. https://yadi.sk/d/djAT7SJpyS84R

When you get the cam, please share unprocessed (stream cut) video samples from the cam. Thanks.

Petesimon

I received the camera today and I don’t see a av-out option in the menu, here is a pic of the firmware and what tricks are there to try to maybe see if it has av-out? Could I flash it with something else and make it work?

Comment

• petesimon
        petesimon commented
        Editing a comment
        basically, you most likely need to get a camera that has a Novatek 96xxx chipset or Sunplus SPCA6xxx chipset so that FPV av out via USB is possible (but not always there).

Yep, done ordered two gopros, I’m done looking for cheap ones that has this option!!! Thanks Much!!

Comment

• petesimon
        petesimon commented
        Editing a comment
        gopro 1's ? or what # ?
    Working...
    X