Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simple and cheap cam options

Hi there,

I've been searching around the forum for a while now, but can't seem to find a solution to what I thought was a simple problem. I need some simple 1080p cams with a clean feed hdmi out (no OSD info overlay) and a 170 degree FOV that I can use to send realtime video to a parents' viewing room at our kids gymnastics club. We will be running the signal over 50-60m to the viewing room via an HDMI over cat6 transmitter. We do not need recording or any other special functions. Just plain live clean feed going to a single HDMI TV screen per camera.

We have some eken H9 type units, but we have not been able to remove the OSD off the Feed.

Any thoughts on options?

Thanks!

Xiaomi Yi, GitUp Git1 and I think some dashcam models could also match your needs and budget.
    Donate here if you want to support my efforts and this site. Other options for gratefulness are also available on request.

Email me if you have any offers, requests or ideas.

Comment

Thanks nutsey we found a good deal on the Git1 in the range we were hoping for. I'm not sure it is genuine though. Anything I should look out for when it arrives in case it is not?

Cheers!

Comment

• nutsey
        nutsey commented
        Editing a comment
        I never heard about fake GitUp cams, so it is Git1 if it looks like Git1.
    Working...
    X